n73

1. Default n73

does any1 knows here how 2 uninstall n73 themes
    i hav looked for it in application manager, and in themes but
    in app manager it does'nt the installl themes and in themes it does not hav the option of either the delete or uninstall

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by percyj Log in to see links
    does any1 knows here how 2 uninstall n73 themes
    i hav looked for it in application manager, and in themes but
    in app manager it does'nt the installl themes and in themes it does not hav the option of either the delete or uninstall
    No u will not find themes in app. manager,so dont look there. Ya in themes folder u find them or in other folder where u save the themes by making new folder by new name just go to the folder where u save them n mark the themes after marking themes option will be there like delete all marked then just del.them
    Last edited by battuji; 20-08-2008 at 12:57 PM.

3. Default Raspuns

Quote Originally Posted by battuji Log in to see links
    No u will not find themes in app. manager,so dont look there. Ya in themes folder u find them or in other folder where u save the themes by making new folder by new name just go to the folder where u save them n mark the themes after marking themes option will be there like delete all marked then just del.them

ps: only solution for uninstalled files from manager application is the code *#7373#
    attention : this code delete all program,application,games,theme installed or not installed in phone memory.

If you have uninstalled theme on memory card, you need to format memory card but you will lose to all data.

ps2: sorry i don't speak english good.