Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    The instant Linux is compatible with all the apps and games, I'm cutting up all my Windows discs.
    How it's compatible,because i know that games requires a special program to work on Linux.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw Log in to see links
    How it's compatible,because i know that games requires a special program to work on Linux.
    Do you know Ubuntu Linux?
    It already has quite a number of games that are playable on it. They're writing that program your talking about into the OS.
    I reckon it'll be less than a year and we'll be able to play most Windows games on Linux.

Do you know Ubuntu Linux?
    It already has quite a number of games that are playable on it. They're writing that program your talking about into the OS.
    I reckon it'll be less than a year and we'll be able to play most Windows games on Linux.
    That's a good news(i think).

Question

This is for who has a 8 series video card,games like Oblivion,Crysis etc.,will this games work on a 8600 GT at a decent framerate with high details,because i want to buy a new video card.

Post INTEL Will Produce Video Cards

Rumors, rumors. What would we do without them? For instance how could we find out if INTEL is indeed planning to release separate video cards for SOHO use at the beginning of 2008 if it weren't for rumors?

Evidently, in order to spread them you generally need mass coverage. And that's where an event such as the 2007 Computex comes into place.

However this is not where the information ends since the same rumors that have been circulating confirm the fact that INTEL has been licensing several video technologies such as DirectX 10 support and other proprietary layers from Nvidia and AMD/Ati. And what's even more interesting about INTEL's cards is the fact that the company will concentrate most of its production line in the sub-$300 segment in order to make it available to all users.

This is for who has a 8 series video card,games like Oblivion,Crysis etc.,will this games work on a 8600 GT at a decent framerate with high details,because i want to buy a new video card.
    Oblivion will run relatively smooth on a 8600, but you won't be able to crank up the settings. Crysis is a MONSTER. You'll have to run all the settings on low.
    I have the 8800 GTS and I can get away with some (but not all) settings on high.

EDIT Keep in mind that your cpu and ram also makes a huge difference.
    Last edited by Noxide; 05-08-2008 at 08:44 AM.

Question

Oblivion will run relatively smooth on a 8600, but you won't be able to crank up the settings. Crysis is a MONSTER. You'll have to run all the settings on low.
    I have the 8800 GTS and I can get away with some (but not all) settings on high.
    Oblivion on 1024x768 and max detail will not work on a decent framerate,but i will have and 4 GB of DDR 2 Ram and a dual core at 2.0 GHz.

Oblivion on 1024x768 and max detail will not work on a decent framerate,but i will have and 4 GB of DDR 2 Ram and a dual core at 2.0 GHz.
    DDR2 800's?
    I have 2GB DDR2 and it performs really well.

Yes,DDR 800,it will work at my specifications smooth at high details?
    Last edited by Outlaw; 05-08-2008 at 08:50 AM.

DDR2 800's?
    I have 2GB DDR2 and it performs really well.

Yes,DDR 800,it will work at my specifications smooth at high details?
    I was referring on my specifications.

Dude!! Don't edit my posts!!

You confused the crap out of me!!