Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw Log in to see links
    Adobe Acrobat because until know i thinked it was the only program that can manage .pdf files.
    No dude there are PLENTY of free apps that work just as well, if not better, than Acrobat.

My brother in law wrote an article in the PC Format about it and it got me thinking.
    There are so many quality free apps that can be used instead of the stuff we are made to believe is the best.

2. Default

Linux or the expensive windows os?
    Ps:my sister's school changed the whole os of all the pc in the school from windows to linux bcause they have to renew the license and it's not cheap. But i still use windows bcause i bought a pirated one for 5$.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua_pohan Log in to see links
    Ps:my sister's school changed the whole os of all the pc in the school from windows to linux bcause they have to renew the license and it's not cheap. But i still use windows bcause i bought a pirated one for 5$.
    The instant Linux is compatible with all the apps and games, I'm cutting up all my Windows discs.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    The instant Linux is compatible with all the apps and games, I'm cutting up all my Windows discs.
    1 more question, is it true that linux can't get infected with viruses?

1 more question, is it true that linux can't get infected with viruses?
    It's true at the moment, yes, but I have no doubt that some smart donkey will eventually figure out how to infect it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    It's true at the moment, yes, but I have no doubt that some smart donkey will eventually figure out how to infect it.
    i hope i can do it!!

7. Default

i got a copy for free...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tekina Log in to see links
    i got a copy for free...
    In india most people get the pirated software and stuff 4 free!! lol!!

9. Default

i had to patch windows xp since the activation support is gone hate those guys at microsoft..

why cant they just make a product with less troubles and buggses.

even vistsa craps on my laptop, cant play games as normal or even use software to edit things..

Quote Originally Posted by the_dead_man Log in to see links
    In india most people get the pirated software and stuff 4 free!! lol!!
    You can get from any country pirated software for free using torrents.