1. Default [Fixed] mobiles24.com enhanced site bug

When i try to download by ID from the 'enhanced site' that i get to from entering Log in to see links I can login ok, select download by ID and start to enter the id number i can only put ONE character in the field and my keypad locks up (not the browser), if i switch to another application its fine, switch back and its still locked ?

Nokia n95 on orange ?

any ideas ?

2. Default anyone out there ?

to the top

What phone are you using and do you know the name of the browser it uses?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jonbloke Log in to see links
    When i try to download by ID from the 'enhanced site' that i get to from entering Log in to see links I can login ok, select download by ID and start to enter the id number i can only put ONE character in the field and my keypad locks up (not the browser), if i switch to another application its fine, switch back and its still locked ?

Nokia n95 on orange ?

any ideas ?
    browser is the stock phone browser, Nokia? read this quote about the phone:
    Browsing is a pleasure thanks to the excellent Nokia web browser which uses (Apple) Safari technology. Gone is the confusing Services application which was actually a WAP browser: now web handles both HTML sites and WAP sites. This means when you click on a URL in email, it won't launch that darned Services WAP browser which fails to render standard HTML web sites

Please clear the internet cache on your phone and try again.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    Please clear the internet cache on your phone and try again.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks
    its working ! thanks

No problem, thanks for reporting the error

8. Default street fighter 2 (240x320)

um, i wanna report an error on downloading street fighter 2, that is located on the first page of the java games section, and it does not have a preview image. when i try to download it in my cellphone, it say that "there was an error retrieving the download. And when i try to download it on my pc, its not the same file, its some kind of MIDI file, not '.jar'. Can You Fix That Problem Please? and i want to know if you can put more (240x320) games, because other games are too small for my screen, please

We're aware of the problem and working on a fix asap.

This error has now been fixed.
    Last edited by Karl; 20-05-2007 at 03:01 AM.