Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Trouble logging into wapsite

Hi guys

I've tried to download a few things with my log in on the wap site but it says I'm not registered.

is there a reason for this?

Thanks

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Abstracts Log in to see links
    Hi guys

I've tried to download a few things with my log in on the wap site but it says I'm not registered.

is there a reason for this?

Thanks
    Make sure you spelling your username and password correctly!

There doesn't seem any problems with your account or our Wapsite.

Have you had this problem before? What phone are you using?

As jamasama said, make sure you're entering the correct username and password. It may also help to clear your phones browser cache.

4. Default

I've got a Nokia N95 8gb phone and it's still not logging me in. Can't work out why.

5. Default same problem

i have a palm centro...and have used it before once on this site...but now cant log on...says its the wrong username/password....but i enter the same on the main website and it works there

have cleared my cache...and made sure cookies are enabled

6. Default help please!

I am also havin trouble getting logged into the wap site. I have logged in with no problem for three days in a row and now when I try, this is what I get:
    Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/home/fansr/tmp/sess_8281967d4dc846968d1dfb3ce1e1d5a0, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/mob24/public_html/wap/index.php on line 45
    Mobiles24.com Wapsite
    Enhanced Edition

You must be registered to access this wapsite. Not registered? Sign up on the web at www.mobiles24.com.
    Username:
    Password:

Warning: Unknown: open(/home/fansr/tmp/sess_8281967d4dc846968d1dfb3ce1e1d5a0, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct () in Unknown on line 0

I have no idea what it means, but I would sure appreciate help from someone. thank you.

Hi karamelcoffey, you should no longer experience this problem. Apologies for any inconvenience.

8. Default Thank You!

Mark, sir, you rock. I really appreciate your help. oh, while i'm at it, I sent an e mail asking for someone to change my time zone and country. I got my country changed, but not my time zone. can you possibly get someone to change my time zone to central standard? again, thank you so much hon!
    Karamel Coffey

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by danadee Log in to see links
    i have a palm centro...and have used it before once on this site...but now cant log on...says its the wrong username/password....but i enter the same on the main website and it works there

have cleared my cache...and made sure cookies are enabled
    Same here, i thought i was d only one with that problem

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    Hi karamelcoffey, you should no longer experience this problem. Apologies for any inconvenience.
    I am having similar problems, I have logged in on the PC but on my phone is just refreshes the login page with no error message or anything. Any help?