View Poll Results: What browser do u use?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer

4 15.38%
  • Mozilla Firefox

17 65.38%
  • Opera

8 30.77%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    IE is like most other Microsoft apps....
    Full of BUGS
    yeah, i hate microsoft. Btw i think i'll change my os to mac, does opera work well with mac? And what about games and apps, do they work on mac or linux?

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua_pohan Log in to see links
    yeah, i hate microsoft. Btw i think i'll change my os to mac, does opera work well with mac? And what about games and apps, do they work on mac or linux?
    On Linux you must buy a program that allows you to play PC games,an advantage on Linux is that the games will work more fluent than on Windows.

I don't know Mac at all, but as soon as Linux sorts out some compatibility issues, I'll never use anything else again.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw Log in to see links
    On Linux you must buy a program that allows you to play PC games,an advantage on Linux is that the games will work more fluent than on Windows.
    Will browsers like opera and firefox work on linux? And can we play all games on linux like crysis and other games for microsoft windows?

Will browsers like opera and firefox work on linux? And can we play all games on linux like crysis and other games for microsoft windows?
    I think there are Linux based web browsers,and for the games you must buy a program.

Firefox is the default browser for Ubuntu.
    Don't know about the games, but I know that there are still some issues with it.

7. Default

The best desktop browser today is Mozilla Firefox. It has several advantages on IE especially its security and plug-in services.

I think, the best and most practical mobile phone browser is Opera Mini 4.1. It has a full-page lay-out, ability to save pages, can play youtube, fast loading of pages comparable to a desktop browser.

Download it now!

Quote Originally Posted by pee-yaj Log in to see links
    Download it now!
    Right away sir!! Just don't hurt me please!!

9. Default

I use Microsoft Internet Explorer XD

Thumbs up

HOLD EVERYTHING!!

After all, this is my thread but i still havent told anyone what MY browser is, didnt I?

Well guys, like most of u, I'm a FIREFOX fan...

FIREFOX ROCKS, BROWSE ON.....
    Keep Rocking, Game On.....
    Lord Buddha's Way Is The Path To Freedom, Enlightenment & Bliss...

My Blog: http://thechroniclesofaki.wordpress.com