1. Angry HEY! I think I'm scammed!!!!!!

I tried to download prince of persia warrior within.... And then, I waited for the dwonload to finish.. Then, I was shocked when it says - "File too big to be saved" WTF!!!!!!! I just bought my cell phone and I've got so much memory left... But why does it happen then??..... It costs me a lot of money but i didn't get anything!!!

You are not being scammed.

It's likely that your network is limiting the amount you can download in one go. I recommend you contact your network/carrier and see if they can rectify this issue.

It costs me a lot of money but i didn't get anything!!
    WAP can be quite unreliable, therefore if the cost is concerning you, I suggest using the "Download to PC" method in order to transfer to your phone via bluetooth, infrared or cable.

3. Unhappy Okay. Sorry for being so hyper earlier. I got a few questions

My Nokia 6030 doesn't support PC to phone connection. It has no bluetooth, infrared, or cable. So, how can I connect to the PC? Any suggestions? I think the problem earlier is that my phone does not support the game or it is not compatible with it. Do you have a list of games compatible for my cellphone (Nokia 6030) so that I can download games here through WAP? Or do you have any suggestions on any other way for free downloading?

Thanks!

Unfortunately, there is no way to transfer to that particular phone from the PC.

Try downloading the following games: Free 128x128 Java Games

5. Default Thanks

Thanks! I'll try it out.. If it works, I will post later.. Thanks again

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    Unfortunately, there is no way to transfer to that particular phone from the PC.

Try downloading the following games: Free 128x128 Java Games
    Concerning the 6030 ... there is a way to transfer stuff from your computer to the phone but what you need is a USB adapter unit that fits into the back of your phone where the battery goes ... the unfortunate part of this is that it's likely that you wont be able to find the part, but if you do then you would probly be spending about $120.

This part is normally only available for certified repair and refurbishment company's ... (which I work for one)

Anyways ... you should have looked up the phone before you bought it ... It's garbage