Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Unhappy cant download anything frm this web!!!

i tried downloading anything frm this web, but when i clicked 'download file to pc', it said cannot find web. anyone help pls?

2. Default

i cnt download ny themes from the wapsite onto my fone...i got a nokia 2610 nd every time i try to download one it comes up with 'response unknown...ny1 help with this?

3. Default

Dear zachory,

Please check your internet connection.Its the error in your internet connection.Bcoz it your ISP who is having bad gateway.Contact your internet service provider.

Plus try refreshing the download page.

4. Default not compatible

the themes for N72 can be downloaded in the pc but whenever i try to install those themes in my set it gives "corrupt files" or "incompatible files"

pls help

5. Default

dear kousani,
    the main problem which i think that you are facing is, because those themes do not support your mobile phone. Or you might have have downloaded a zip file.
    thanks

6. Default

try to find ur mobile type at first then download
    1- mobiles24.com here i mean
    2- *******.com
    3- mobilepark.eu
    4-onsmartphone.com

7. Default

I also can't download anything from this page only id but before I could download games themes etc...HELP PLEASE!!!

8. Default

make sure you have enough points to download anything

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by kousani Log in to see links
    the themes for N72 can be downloaded in the pc but whenever i try to install those themes in my set it gives "corrupt files" or "incompatible files"

pls help

Users using Nokia S60 handsets will need to edit the phones security settings to install themes...

Go to: Menu > Tools > App.Mgr > Options > Settings

Software installation: All
    Online certificate check: Off

Nokia themes come with a 1 year certificate from the date they are created so you will need to roll back the date on your phone, install the theme, then put your phone back to the current date.

10. Default

just try to check your Internet Connection. Maybe it very slow thats why you won't be able to download.