1. Default Download Credits

Hi admins, about download credits, i rarely use them but i've been hearing people who needs more dc per day. Rather than having to wait for hours, what if they just have to post in the forum maybe 10 posts n they will get extra 3 download credits. That will make more members active in the public gallery and the forum.

2. Default

But it could just mean that people will start spamming...
    Last edited by EvilSpaghetti; 19-07-2008 at 05:50 PM.

3. Default

yeah... that's true enough, people will find ways so that they have thousands of posts in a minute.... how will they spam us anyway?

4. Default

I eat spammers for breakfast. Nobody likes 'em. Spammers even feel bad about themselves.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MeatLoaf_Enchilada Log in to see links
    I eat spammers for breakfast. Nobody likes 'em. Spammers even feel bad about themselves.
    i dont think they feel bad about themselves...

6. Default

Yeah you're right. But what the heck, i rarely use them anyway. Back to Boobie Talk in the Lounge

7. Default

hehehehe, ( . )( . )

8. Default

hi there,ive just joined this site(which is great btw,the only place ive found for samsungU600 games that ACTUALLY work!!) an im unsure about the credit system,could anyone break it down for me or point me in the direction where i can find some info about it.thanks for readin people
    Sam

9. Default

you get 30 credits a day

each download is 1 credit

so you get 30 downloads a day

and if you would get +5 max extra credit for every 50 uploads in public gallery?
    I bet than the site would grow much faster,i mean just imagine how many uploaders would be