Page 852 of 1577 FirstFirst ... 3527528028428508518528538548629029521352 ... LastLast
Results 8,511 to 8,520 of 15764
  1. Default

set it on fire

Quote Originally Posted by silverspoons Log in to see links
    set it on fire
    If it was on my pc, I would.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Dude I've run Avast, Kaspersky, McCafee, Superantispyware, Hijackthis, Regcheck.

I've done the Trend Micro online scan.

All of the above pick up the malware, but none of them are able to get rid of it.
    I've done bootphase scans, deleted the files manually using regedit.

I'm exhausted just thinking about it.
    If you're using Windows then a System Restore should get rid of it.

Quote Originally Posted by James Log in to see links
    If you're using Windows then a System Restore should get rid of it.
    I tried that as well. The BraviaX file is the big culprit. I think it hid itself on our server. But we don't have access to it, so I can't check.

5. Default

I tried that as well. The BraviaX file is the big culprit. I think it hid itself on our server. But we don't have access to it, so I can't check.
    BraviaX .... have you tried removing braviax.exe and cru629.dat?

BraviaX .... have you tried removing braviax.exe and cru629.dat?
    I have. Manually deleted them from the registry.
    There were 6 separate entries altogether, removed them all. Searched again and they were gone.

When I disconnect from our network, remove the infected files and reboot, everything is fine, but as soon as I reconnect the network, it installs itself again. That's why I think it's on the server.

7. Default

I have. Manually deleted them from the registry.
    There were 6 separate entries altogether, removed them all. Searched again and they were gone.

When I disconnect from our network, remove the infected files and reboot, everything is fine, but as soon as I reconnect the network, it installs itself again. That's why I think it's on the server.
    It might be on the server, yes. But it does more than create files in the registry. It leaves files in your System area, t edits registry entries to lower security settings, it edits registry entries to change internet settings, it ends many processes (including most AVs etc.), it stops drivers from loading and more.

It might be on the server, yes. But it does more than create files in the registry. It leaves files in your System area, t edits registry entries to lower security settings, it edits registry entries to change internet settings, it ends many processes (including most AVs etc.), it stops drivers from loading and more.
    Lovely.
    So you're trying to tell me I'm going to have my hands full on Monday?

9. Default

Lovely.
    So you're trying to tell me I'm going to have my hands full on Monday?
    Unfortunately that may be the case. Sorry if so.

I would imagine there'll be a tutorial somewhere of how to revert all the modifications. Or some software if you're lucky

Thanks for the help James.

Gotta go. If you think of something, please let me know.