Page 1464 of 1577 FirstFirst ... 46496413641414145414621463146414651466147415141564 ... LastLast
Results 14,631 to 14,640 of 15764
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    The Martians do

"The Martians" was the name of a group of prominent scientists (mostly, but not exclusively Log in to see links and Log in to see links) who emigrated from Log in to see links to the Log in to see links in the early half of the 20th century. They included, among others, Log in to see links, Log in to see links, Log in to see links, Log in to see links and Log in to see links. They received the name from a fellow Martian Log in to see links, who jokingly suggested that Hungary was a front for aliens from Log in to see links. (This is analogous to Log in to see links's answer to the question whether extraterrestrial beings exist: "Of course, they are already here among us: they just call themselves Hungarians.")

Now that is nonsense

3. Default

i buy every movie for about half a dollar or at most 1 dollar here(us dollar)!
    edit:dont play with word here!dont say at nonsense thread,how?
    or these kinda things!!!!

4. Default

Why can't I access this page ?

5. Default

I can.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    I can.
    This is sense. That was nonsense

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by emil07 Log in to see links
    This is sense. That was nonsense

8. Default

why is that every time i have free time and want talk to members here no one is online,but every time i have lots work too do every one is on!!!!!!!!!!
    and lounge is full of new posts!

Quote Originally Posted by nojoum Log in to see links
    why is that every time i have free time and want talk to members here no one is online,but every time i have lots work too do every one is on!!!!!!!!!!
    and lounge is full of new posts!
    It's like when you have a time you have no money, but when you have money you have no time..... I think.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jmarin Log in to see links
    It's like when you have a time you have no money, but when you have money you have no time..... I think.
    my life is always like that!!!!