Page 403 of 1577 FirstFirst ... 3033533934014024034044054134535039031403 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 15764

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Log in to see links
    inside wall of a bathroom stall ??
    And naked Noxide behind it

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SeaGoddess Log in to see links
    I was in a hurry and what I really wanted to say was that I haven't studied English at the university. I only took a 2h/w course in high school ( For example you must have noticed my poor topic phrase). I have a master degree in romance languages, and I assume I'm prone to using words that are familiar to me. And as you all know, the English Vocabulary has a great amount of words of Latin etymology, but many of them are not used in common speech. 71% of the words in my native idiom are of Latin descent, hence the explanation.
    I think words are good, they like help you say stuff....and....write things down

3. Default

I think cheeses are good.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by James Log in to see links
    I think cheeses are good.
    James, I'm seeing a pattern here. I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say I'm pretty sure you like cheese. I am lactose intolerant I poop up a storm if I eat cheese

5. Default

I was in a hurry and what I really wanted to say was that I haven't studied English at the university. I only took a 2h/w course in high school ( For example you must have noticed my poor topic phrase). I have a master degree in romance languages, and I assume I'm prone to using words that are familiar to me. And as you all know, the English Vocabulary has a great amount of words of Latin etymology, but many of them are not used in common speech. 71% of the words in my native idiom are of Latin descent, hence the explanation.
    I have a doctorate degree, for those of you who don't know the term doctorate comes from the Latin docere, meaning "to teach", shortened from the full Latin title licentia docendi, meaning "license to teach."

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Log in to see links
    James, I'm seeing a pattern here. I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say I'm pretty sure you like cheese.
    You, sir, are a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Log in to see links
    I am lactose intolerant I poop up a storm if I eat cheese
    Sorry to hear that

7. Default

Nonsense thread eh ? That's only the stuff i talk

8. Default

In what field of study is your doctorate degree ?

For those of you who haven't pay attention earlier, the term doctorate comes from the Latin docere, meaning "to teach", an abbreviation from licentia docendi, meaning "license to teach."

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Log in to see links
    inside wall of a bathroom stall ??
    Quote Originally Posted by Duje Log in to see links
    And naked Noxide behind it
    Not quite....

Quote Originally Posted by belin Log in to see links
    Nonsense thread eh ? That's only the stuff i talk

Then you are more than welcome here

In what field of study is your doctorate degree ?

For those of you who haven't pay attention earlier, the term doctorate comes from the Latin docere, meaning "to teach", an abbreviation from licentia docendi, meaning "license to teach."
    I have a doctorate in the female anatomy.

Wink

....after all, this is a "Nonsense" thread....