Page 26 of 1577 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836761265261026 ... LastLast
  1. Default

i hate disney tv...

anybody recognize this?
    [IMG]http://blog.lib.umn******snackeru/greet/images/realghostbusters.jpg[/IMG]

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Log in to see links
    i hate disney tv...

anybody recognize this?
    [IMG]http://blog.lib.umn******snackeru/greet/images/realghostbusters.jpg[/IMG]
    GHOSTBUSTERS!!!!!!!!!!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ninerca Log in to see links
    GHOSTBUSTERS!!!!!!!!!!

Now that was some quality kid programming.

Yeah I watched muppet babies...wanna fight about it?

Where do you think Morpheus got his start? That's right Peewee's playhouse...COWBOY CURTIS!!!

4. Default

Now that was some quality kid programming.

Where do you think Morpheus got his start? That's right Peewee's playhouse...COWBOY CURTIS!!!
    I have the "PeeWee's PlayHouse" theme song as a ringtone. It's a stumper when I ask people what song it is...

5. Default

I have the "PeeWee's PlayHouse" theme song as a ringtone. It's a stumper when I ask people what song it is...
    That's cause anyone under the age of 25 is clueless, we're getting old man.

6. Default

That's cause anyone under the age of 25 is clueless, we're getting old man.
    NO! I refuse to believe what you just said! I don't wanna grow up, I'm a Toys R Us kid...

7. Default

NO! I refuse to believe what you just said! I don't wanna grow up, I'm a Toys R Us kid...
    SEE!!! Anyone under the age of 25 wouldn't know what the F a "TOYS R US" kid is!!! I know it hurts bro, but it actually hurts worse at 28 and 29 then 30, you just accept it. Come join me in the over 30 club, the water is just fine. Maybe we could start a thirtysomething social group...

8. Default

SEE!!! Anyone under the age of 25 wouldn't know what the F a "TOYS R US" kid is!!! I know it hurts bro, but it actually hurts worse at 28 and 29 then 30, you just accept it. Come join me in the over 30 club, the water is just fine. Maybe we could start a thirtysomething social group...

Probably not. All my posts would get edited and removed as I re-live my younger days!

9. Default

Here you go Eric! God I loved these days...
    Attached Files Attached Files

10. Default

Here you go Eric! God I loved these days...
    Those days are over. You weren't cool unless you had your birthday at Mcdonalds and you had Thriller on vinyl.
    Last edited by Eric; 25-07-2008 at 10:23 PM.