Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Personally i dont remember for the last 5 days did any senior member had a fight with junior member

Quote Originally Posted by kidrapper Log in to see links
    It looks like people are so busy these days that they dont even have time to read a post & reply..

Or is it just because I'm a JUNIOR MEMBER that others are ignoring me??
    I don't believe anybody is ignoring you, I just think the majority don't see the current situation in the same way you do. I myself haven't seen any major issues or unrest on the forum, other than a few spats here and there. There are always going to be a few disagreements that turn ugly and we always strive to mediate any such issues. Likewise, there'll always be one or two impatient and senseless users who don't appreciate the efforts of our contributors and moderators. There's not a lot you or we can do to prevent this and unfortunately I doubt such people will take any notice of your thread.

Thanks for the words of the wisdom though.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    I don't believe anybody is ignoring you, I just think the majority don't see the current situation in the same way you do. I myself haven't seen any major issues or unrest on the forum, other than a few spats here and there. There are always going to be a few disagreements that turn ugly and we always strive to mediate any such issues. Likewise, there'll always be one or two impatient and senseless users who don't appreciate the efforts of our contributors and moderators. There's not a lot you or we can do to prevent this and unfortunately I doubt such people will take any notice of your thread.

Ahhhh, Mark! Always so eloquent, a breath of fresh air!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links

Ah mark you should get a reward for the wisest man in forum

Oh and kidrapper no one is ignoring you beacuse youre a JUNIOR MEMBER

As for Junior ones they are ok and as like allstar said the senior members will always try to help other members including junior so nothing to worry about

I like boobs

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    I like boobs
    Thats a good one noxide

7. Default

I like boobs

A great change of pace in this thread...

Oh, me too...

8. Default

I like boobs
    Yesyes, we all know that's your trademark
    Please, try not to spam round the forum

Quote Originally Posted by TheSumu Log in to see links
    Please, try not to spam round the forum
    Salute.jpg.................

Same old Noxide, always getting in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by ninerca Log in to see links
    Ahhhh, Mark! Always so eloquent, a breath of fresh air!