View Poll Results: Do you like this thread?

Voters
197. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah!!!

186 94.42%
  • Hell No!!

11 5.58%
Page 100 of 162 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1613
  1. Talking

ballantines.jpg

something for everyone

2. Talking

A Stereo Gram ...................

Stereograms24.jpg

something for everyone

3. Talking

superman.jpg

something for everyone

4. Talking

opticalillusion.jpg

What is above the woman's head? When scientists showed a similar sketch to people from East Africa, nearly all the participants in the experiment said she was balancing a box or metal can on her head. In a culture containing few angular visual cues, the family is seen sitting under a tree. Westerners, on the other hand, are accustomed to the corners and boxlike shapes of architecture. They are more likely to place the family indoors and to interpret the rectangle above the woman's head as a window through which shrubbery can be seen.

something for everyone

Cool Optical Illusions

Hidden Pictures

Angels

John Lennon

New Mona Lisa

Cool Optical Illusion

Stare at the black lightbulb for at least 30 seconds.

Then immediately stare at a white area on the screen
    or at a sheet of paper. You should see a glowing light bulb!

7. Talking

The Black Lips band (which I never heard of...) engaged in the magic-eye thing (I pity the fool who doesn't call them stereograms... in fact this isn't stereogram at all!) for the cover of their new album. Below is the cover for their 200 Million Thousand, which features the hidden face hidden in vertical lines. The optical illusion should be easier to see if the cover shrinks (widget thumbnail!), but when it is viewed in full-size, you have to force yourself to go cross-eyed to see the face.

blacklips.jpg

something for everyone

8. Talking

I don't have much time to spot all the hidden stuff they contain, but I bet there are more than few illusions present here! Can you spot them all?

11.jpg

something for everyone

9. Talking

It appears that wherever you stand, this face seem to follow you with it's eyes. You will get the same impression if you visit Louvre in Paris and look at the famous painting done by Leonardo Da Vinci called Mona Lisa - at least that is what I heard.

bi.jpg

something for everyone