1. Question Games and apps for Samsung Instinct (M800)?

I can't seem to find anywhere to get games or applications that work on my Instinct. I have Sprint as a carrier but i don't tnink that really makes too much of a difference though

2. Default Games Ect...

I Can Help You Out Pm Me

3. Default Games and apps for Samsung Instinct (M800)?

Will send you a pm also , in need of some games too

Thx

4. Question need help 2

i need help too
    dont know how 2 download

5. Default

Still no games? I've already pm'ed with no reply.

6. Default Uloading Games To The Instinct

THERE ARE SEVERAL WAYS TO SEND GAMES TO THE PHONE I THINK I HAVE MOST OF THEM NOW.. ANY WAYS ONE OF MY FAVORITE WAYS IS VIA RUMKIN.COM IF YOU GO TO THE SITE AND READ THE FAQS SECTION ALL WILL BE EXPLAINED ALSO.. IF YOU GO TO THE MESSAGE BOARD ON THE BOTTOM OF THE UPLOADER THERE SHOULD BE SOME INSTINCT GAME JUMP CODES ALREADY POSTED... JUST BROWSE THIS SITE USEING YOUR MOBILE BROWSER TO ENTER THE JUMP CODES Log in to see links

OR UPLOAD YOUR OWN FILES NEED ANYMORE HELP LET ME KNOW

7. Default Help -- Samsung Instinct

i just got a samsung instinct and cannot download games. i don't know what you mean by pm me?? how does the uploader work. what size resolution does the instinct use> Please answer me back.

8. Default

how can i instal games on samsung L760

9. Default

i have a instinct phone also how did you down load ringtones
    Quote Originally Posted by xxioryyagamixx Log in to see links
    i need help too
    dont know how 2 download

10. Default i can't download tones, plz help!

i recently got this phone, i've tried download by id, it will let me hear it but not save it, when i have someone send it to me through a text message i can't get it off of there and saved in my ringtones, can anyone plz help me