1. Default TV movie's and cartoon upload's

Keep checking in video's section i'll be uploading video's soon to do with television like south park simpson's family guy other thing's so if anyone has any request's i'll be sure to accept them in the video's thread and i'll upload some video's to do with what's on t.v .. Okey dokey

2. Default

ok thanks dame

3. Lightbulb

I've just uploaded south park series 11 . Between now and 10.00 there will also be quite a few more by then like series 10 , 9 , 8 and 7 and there will also be some other tv movie's or cartoon's by 10.00 so just keep looking in the video's section and i'll have uploaded a bit more as time goes on ...

Getting some dvd's tonight that i have lent of a few mate's so i'll do my best to keep you all entertained with a few video's and a few 320x240 rpg game's..

Have fun

at the minute i have the first 15 seasons of simpsons on my fone, along with the complete happy tree friends series, the first 3 seasons of tom and jerry and first 3 seasons of scooby doo, along with spiderman 3.

But with my fone being Friday the 13th themed, i am currently in the process of making all the friday the 13th films the right files to go on my fone.