Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
  1. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw Log in to see links
    What type of competition do you have in mind?
    See, top poster must have one prize
    top reputed must have one and
    top utility software poster must have one

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by devilofmobiles Log in to see links
    Thanks for showing a way but i dont agree with u as every person has different views

Bye
    of course you are right

3. Default

anyway this should stop now

because it's waaaaaaaay off topic
    Last edited by EvilSpaghetti; 06-07-2008 at 02:56 PM. Reason: typo

4. Default

Helloooooo..

5. Default

I don't think anyone should win anything because i would'nt personally as the admin go out and buy something . And anyway what do you wan't a prize for you have hundred's of three stuff on here . Just think yourself lucky that a site like this should even give you three game's or three theme's or video's like full movie's. In my opinion I don't wanna win a prize because about 10 minute's ago i just got hancock for free . There's my prize. On other site's such as jamster or other's you have to pay nearly £4.00 just for one game . But i don't have to because here there all free.... So STOP!! moaning and get downloading.....

Yo Songbird! Where can I find more info on these competitions?
    Plz tell me man..

Keep Rocking, Word On.....

7. Default

as i said this is waaaaaay off topic

Yo Songbird! Where can I find more info on these competitions?
    Plz tell me man..

i don't know... maybe there will be one in the future...

Thanx dude.

9. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dame2k8 Log in to see links
    I don't think anyone should win anything because i would'nt personally as the admin go out and buy something . And anyway what do you wan't a prize for you have hundred's of three stuff on here . Just think yourself lucky that a site like this should even give you three game's or three theme's or video's like full movie's. In my opinion I don't wanna win a prize because about 10 minute's ago i just got hancock for free . There's my prize. On other site's such as jamster or other's you have to pay nearly £4.00 just for one game . But i don't have to because here there all free.... So STOP!! moaning and get downloading.....
    Dame dont forget that Hancock was posted by me only and u didnt repp me even the post was useful to u
    that shows that u can spend 4 euro but u cant give repp. i dont know why u'll dont give repp as nothing is going from ur pocket but the mistake is that someone is helping u