Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow [FAQ] How to put MP3 Ringtones on LG Voyager VX10000

Download and install:

Follow the instructions below:
    • Connect the phone via USB cable
    • Start BitPim - Edit > Settings > Browse. Make sure the LGE CDMA USB Serial Port is the port being used in the com port field.
    • Set the phone type to LG-VX10000 - Get Phone Data.
    • Navigate to Filesystem (View > Show Filesystem) Expand it, and navigate to Brew > 16452 > lk > mr (or Brew > 10889 > Ringtones)
    • Right click in the mr folder (or Ringtones folder) and select New
    • Browse to your ringtone and click OK
    • Restart the phone.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Karl; 14-12-2009 at 08:33 PM.

2. Default

i cant get my computer to access com5 whats goin on?

3. Default

Hi... That worked great... Do you know how to put the animated screen savers on there? please email me at [email removed]
    Last edited by Karl; 12-08-2008 at 12:10 AM.

4. Default

This worked great. I was wondering though, could you use this method to put music from say, itunes, on the phone. Obviously you'd need to open a different file in bitpim, but is it do-able?

5. Smile LG Voyager VX10000

I tried the instructuins and they worked perfectly. Thanks for the help.

6. Default LG Wine

So, How do I get the ringtones on my LG Wine? I have no problem getting into the site on my phone and then I type in the ID and download and I can play it, but is it saved to my phone? I can't find the ringtone I supposedly downloaded in the phone anywhere.

7. Default Games

So How do you get games to the LG Voyager

8. Default

I have an LG Voyager Titanium. Will this method work for it as well or only the black version?

9. Default Not working

I couldn't get it to work... I've tried so many times it is making me crazy.. Where does the ringtone go when it downloads???? Is it supposed to tell you? All I get is a blank screen with a square in the upper left corner.. Please help....
    Last edited by jenny316; 12-03-2009 at 03:48 AM.

10. Smile LG Voyager

Hey guyz...maybe someone can give me a hand with this...

I downloaded all the softwares and drivers i needed for my voyager and even downloaded bitpim. it detects it but doesnt show any data and doesnt allow me to send or receive any data.. also when i go to file systems there is no other folder there? am i doing something wrong? can someone give me a hand?

thanks