Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Does this work with photoshop because I'm not allowed to download stuff cuz I've just gone over the limit.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dazzapizza Log in to see links
    Does this work with photoshop because I'm not allowed to download stuff cuz I've just gone over the limit.
    Yes it will work on photoshop also.

3. Default

Thanks. But i kinda figured it out on my own. But thanks for the PNG tip. Everything JPEG loses so much quality.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rehani786 Log in to see links
    nice tutor
    Thanx

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Sorry to abuse your thread Blaster.

Can someone tell me if a W300 theme will work on the W350?

I can't find the W350 in the upload section.

Thanks much!
    No problem...
    Haha...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by amaway Log in to see links
    You need the correct software to be able to do this, for example "paintshop", though you can get "Gimp" which is similar but not as good but it is free.

First thing is to open a new image for your Bar/Button.... Use the size required for the phone model that you are making for, ie 240x320 and leave the background as white.

Next select a gradient colour and use the `fill` tool to colour the image

To make to bar slightly transparent move the transparancy slider to want ever you want. (try half way to start with, until you find what you are looking for)

You will see your bar has gone slightly transparent but the most important thing is when you save the image....The image MUST be saved as a .png file.so save using the "Save As" button.

And thats it your first but very simple transparent bar. The same principals go for other Bar/Buttons too.
    Thanx alot! i always wanted to noe how to make my images transparent...

7. Default

THX! I needed that =)

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by snowille Log in to see links
    there is a site that does the same thing
    yea, but online theme creators cannot be compared with the Sony Ericsson theme creator...
    the sony ericsson theme creator is better than other online theme creators...

9. Angry

Quote Originally Posted by gooblaster Log in to see links
    yea, but online theme creators cannot be compared with the Sony Ericsson theme creator...
    the sony ericsson theme creator is better than other online theme creators...
    no!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by snowille Log in to see links
    no!
    Yes!
    and by the way, the link in ur sig is for nokia, not sony ericsson...