1. Default greatest halo moments

ok so the way the religion thread turned to halo got me thinking. post your greatest halo moments. i know everybody and their momma plays halo or have played at one time or another

one of my greatest moments was.....

halo 1.....ctf...sidewinder....we were red team and the blue team had our flag. they were in a warthog(puma hahahah). now to picture this you have to know how sidewinder was shaped. it was a big U. where the top left point of the u was the blue base and top right was red. between both bases was a mountain with tunnels you could go through to get to the other side. well they had our flag in a warthog about to reach their base. well i had a sniper and i was coming out of the tunnel on their side and no scoped the driver with one shot and then the flag carrier.
    i then stood up and started yelling lol.

2. Default

Yay a halo thread. My favourite moment is the halo 3 campaign where me and my friend coop in the mission where you fight a bunch of zombies. I used a flamethrower and he was using the alien spike gun. We were playing the legendary difficulty and we died a hundred times until we finally got through it and did a victory pose(kinda embarassing) and yelled YEAH!!