Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Arrow [FAQ] How to install Java Games on most Sony Ericsson Phones (With Memory Card)

Please follow the instructions below...

1. Download the game using Download to PC Option
    2. Install the software that is supplied with the phone
    3. Connect the USB cable to your phone and insert the USB cable into the computer
    4. Double click - Open Folder to view files using Internet Explorer >> MSSEC >> Media files >> other >> Drag & Drop your Game (.jar) here.
    5. Disconnect USB
    6. On your phone, go to the other folder, on the file click Install >> game.

The game will install and can be accessed from the game folder.

2. Default games

is there any games like tetris and quiz games out the, great if u could help

3. Question Nokia 6234

How would you do this with a nokia 6234
    it uses a memory card(microSD)

4. Default

for w850,k800 and big size screen mobiles ; when you download the game in your mobile you will try it.if its resolution is smallest from your mobile screen you go ; more > screen size > 176x220...the screen of the game wont be up and left but in the middle of your mobile screen....

5. Default

hey everyone, i am having trouble installing the software, how is it done?

6. Talking hello mr administrator Karl!

im new here.
    could you help me download games for my W660i
    most games i got arent compatible. i dont know much about these, and u seem very knowledgable. would really apreciate it, especially a pokemon game hehe. tnx! ^_^

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Log in to see links
    Please follow the instructions below...

1. Download the game using Download to PC Option
    2. Install the software that is supplied with the phone
    3. Connect the USB cable to your phone and insert the USB cable into the computer
    4. Double click - Open Folder to view files using Internet Explorer >> MSSEC >> Media files >> other >> Drag & Drop your Game (.jar) here.
    5. Disconnect USB
    6. On your phone, go to the other folder, on the file click Install >> game.

The game will install and can be accessed from the game folder.
    i follow this procedure but in my phone there is no install... i can't play the games that i download.. can u help me.. where do i find "jar"... my phone is K550im can u help me how to download games on it... thank you..

The K550im, like all 'im' (i-mode) handsets do not support standard java applications. They use a Java Platform called 'DoCoMo Java' (DoJa).

9. Default

this also applies for pc;s on a linux pc u csnt install the software.... but no woories plug it in and it will find the phone

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Log in to see links
    The K550im, like all 'im' (i-mode) handsets do not support standard java applications. They use a Java Platform called 'DoCoMo Java' (DoJa).
    hello sir... where do i can download (DoJa) games.. what site?, How could i download such games... can u help me pls... thank you very much...