Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by becksrules Log in to see links
    After I download the game i dont know where to drag it. My phone is a w580i
    Connect the phone to your computer, open My Computer open the memory stick drive, open MSSEMC folder, open Media Files, put the game in any folder there (don't create a folder - use the default ones)

Now disconnect the phone (Click on the green arrow in the system tray, choose Safely remove USB Mass Storage Device - Drive ?

Open the folder where you put the game/app using the phone

i.e. if you place it in Other, open Other, choose the file and Install (left softkey)

choose a folder to install to (Games or Applications)
    Open the folder where you installed and play the game.

2. Default

i have a c902 and there is no way to explore files. i put games in other folder on pc but once i go on phone i cannot get to the game?!?!?
    help...

3. Default

Does this tut work for sony ericson w910I

4. Default

hi there, i have a little problem, when i install the .jar file the phone shows the next message: "please wait" then "Operation failed", i followed all the steps and i can't installed. I have a sony ericsson w580i, and I'm installing the Tennis Multiplayer game.

pd: excuse my english i'm from Peru, thanx.

5. Default

thats the same thing that happens to me with my k850i

6. Default

i just installed another game and it worked so I suposse that the first game was incompatible, you should try installing another one

7. Red face

this is what you do really go to the sony ericisson website and download the pc suite download once u get it go to phone on your phone the computer will recongnize it and got to file transfer.most games wont work if u have little to no memory to support the file or wont work the download for a specific phone (nokia n40 or symbian)

8. Default

does this work on a k850i?????

9. Default

what about if you don't have a MSSEMC folder???

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mobdeep123 Log in to see links
    what about if you don't have a MSSEMC folder???
    then you format your memory card using your phone