Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

i have a k850i i know you have to put the game in the other file and install it.
    the thing is that when i install it says OPERATION FAILED

Quote Originally Posted by mobdeep123 Log in to see links
    i have a k850i i know you have to put the game in the other file and install it.
    the thing is that when i install it says OPERATION FAILED
    i think you didn't transfer hole .jar file transfer game again

3. Default

please help im a bit stupid once i have got the game onto my fone sony ericson c905 does it cost me money to play it

4. Default u might try

Quote Originally Posted by dinz Log in to see links
    i follow this procedure but in my phone there is no install... i can't play the games that i download.. can u help me.. where do i find "jar"... my phone is K550im can u help me how to download games on it... thank you..
    u might try googling sites which provides docomo java type game.. else change ur handphone which support java midp1 n 2

5. Default Dont know what to drag it to

Quote Originally Posted by dinz Log in to see links
    i follow this procedure but in my phone there is no install... i can't play the games that i download.. can u help me.. where do i find "jar"... my phone is K550im can u help me how to download games on it... thank you..
    After I download the game i dont know where to drag it. My phone is a w580i

in folder called other
    if you want more info pm me

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by becksrules Log in to see links
    After I download the game i dont know where to drag it. My phone is a w580i
    Connect the phone to your computer, open My Computer open the memory stick drive, open MSSEMC folder, open Media Files, put the game in any folder there (don't create a folder - use the default ones)

Now disconnect the phone (Click on the green arrow in the system tray, choose Safely remove USB Mass Storage Device - Drive ?

Open the folder where you put the game/app using the phone

i.e. if you place it in Other, open Other, choose the file and Install (left softkey)

choose a folder to install to (Games or Applications)
    Open the folder where you installed and play the game.

8. Default

i have a c902 and there is no way to explore files. i put games in other folder on pc but once i go on phone i cannot get to the game?!?!?
    help...

9. Default installing games on sony ericsson

plug the usb cable in your phone, and drag and drop your games in the other folder on your memory card in your phone that later when you take the usb cable out and go on your other folder and intsall the games to your phone!!!

10. Unhappy Games

Hi

Im trying to download a free game to pc but its not letting me. I have also tried to gain access to site on mobile but that isnt letting me either, any advice? Please