Page 5 of 354 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
  1. Arrow

Ok soon as no-one has continued the story, I will:

In a hi-secured bank three naked ladies breakdancing on teller's was arrested for killing those ladies noxide wasn't too worried because he had alot more of sexy and gorgeous ladies willing to lick his toes in exchange for a night of passion. But Noxide declined as he was busy that night, doing man things, with his dad, but nothing incest, well, so say. His uncle dave, didn't like women, but men he disliked as well, he liked animals. His favourite animal was the sheep, of the village. A welsh village it was with many welsh people, believe it or not it really it terpends on if there was a.......

2. Lightbulb

Ok to get the ball rolling again...

In a hi-security bank three naked ladies breakdancing on teller's were arrested for killing those ladies. Noxide wasn't too worried because he had alot more sexy and gorgeous ladies willing to lick his toes in exchange for a night of passion. But Noxide declined the offer, as he was busy that night, doing man things, with his dad, but nothing incest, well so say nothing.

His uncle dave, doesn't like women, or men, but he does like animals. His favourite animals are sheep, who are part of the village. A welsh village it was, with many welsh people, believe it or not, well really terpends on if there was a massive sheep festival.....

(I put it into a more readable story, but if you dont like it how it is now, i can put it back )

3. Default

In a hi-security bank three naked ladies breakdancing on teller's were arrested for killing those ladies. Noxide wasn't too worried because he had alot more sexy and gorgeous ladies willing to lick his toes in exchange for a night of passion. But Noxide declined the offer, as he was busy that night, doing man things, with his dad, but nothing incest, well so say nothing.

His uncle dave, doesn't like women, or men, but he does like animals. His favourite animals are sheep, who are part of the village. A welsh village it was, with many welsh people, believe it or not, well really terpends on if there was a massive sheep festival, which i attended...

His uncle dave, doesn't like women, or men, but he does like animals. His favourite animals are sheep, who are part of the village. A welsh village it was, with many welsh people, believe it or not, well really terpends on if there was a massive sheep festival, which i attended along with Kevin

5. Default

His uncle dave, doesn't like women, or men, but he does like animals. His favourite animals are sheep, who are part of the village. A welsh village it was, with many welsh people, believe it or not, well really terpends on if there was a massive sheep festival, which i attended along with Kevin, we ate pie...

His uncle dave, doesn't like women, or men, but he does like animals. His favourite animals are sheep, who are part of the village. A welsh village it was, with many welsh people, believe it or not, well really terpends on if there was a massive sheep festival, which i attended along with Kevin, we ate pie (not that kind)

7. Default

His uncle dave, doesn't like women, or men, but he does like animals. His favourite animals are sheep, who are part of the village. A welsh village it was, with many welsh people, believe it or not, well really terpends on if there was a massive sheep festival, which i attended along with Kevin, we ate pie (not that kind), it was apple...

His uncle dave, doesn't like women, or men, but he does like animals. His favourite animals are sheep, who are part of the village. A welsh village it was, with many welsh people, believe it or not, well really terpends on if there was a massive sheep festival, which i attended along with Kevin, we ate pie (not that kind), it was apple and mutton pie

9. Default

His uncle dave, doesn't like women, or men, but he does like animals. His favourite animals are sheep, who are part of the village. A welsh village it was, with many welsh people, believe it or not, well really terpends on if there was a massive sheep festival, which i attended along with Kevin, we ate pie (not that kind), it was apple and mutton pie, it wasn't nice...

His uncle dave, doesn't like women, or men, but he does like animals. His favourite animals are sheep, who are part of the village. A welsh village it was, with many welsh people, believe it or not, well really terpends on if there was a massive sheep festival, which i attended along with Kevin, we ate pie (not that kind), it was apple and mutton pie, it wasn't nice at first but