1. Default Black & White Adventure

Black&white adventure-an interesting Chinese game

Ha ha ,this my first thread,I am a Chinese and translated an interesting game for you,It took me the whole day,but now,it was fully translated,hope you can enjoy it.
    P.s. Sorry for my bad english and I am not sure if I do the right format in this thread.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Syeswr; 31-07-2010 at 01:52 PM.

2. Default

HaHa a translator who apologizes for his bad language knowledge, thats funny right there.
    Its like me writing a bit like Seinfeld and apologizing for it cause Im so tired. Lol
    Dont ask me if I would do my performance in chinese if I come to China, I dont know lol
    Btw, Im still convinced there is no chinese language, but thank you for translating
    Pls give some more infos.
    Last edited by SpacePlefka; 31-07-2010 at 09:05 AM.

3. Default

The resolution is 240x320,and I am going to upload some screenshots.

4. Default

Thank you very much, looks great

Does this game look Familiar? No? Check "Shift" in Armor Games or maybe Newgrounds.

This Game IS Shift! Just that is made by chinese and our friend indeed translated it. The "??" in the menu affects nothing. Just move the cursor around to read them.

Also, do some tests with Kemulator. Seems there are missing files.

Bad news: Null Pointer Exception. AKA. Something is missing.
    Last edited by elmind; 01-08-2010 at 02:19 AM.

6. Default Black.and.White.Adventure.S60v3.240x320.Translated .by.Syeswr.PROPER-ANiMeX

Black.and.White.Adventure.S60v3.240x320.Translated .by.Syeswr.PROPER-ANiMeX

It is a special black and white not only the world, where only black and white, justice and evil. In order to save his girlfriend, black and white black and white soldiers in the section between the non-wandering. The titles of the map design unusual subtlety, press 0 key to black and white can switch between the map. Strange game concept, design clever, worthy of the best ideas for this year's game.

(Sorry for the google translation..)

This is a game where you must go to the door to finish each level.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Fully translated by Syeswr from Chinese to English.
    Proper by ANiMeX

Tested and working on my N82.

Credits goes to Syeswr for translating the game and don't forget me for making a PROPER release.

I'll test it on Kemulator and Nokia 6131. Then I'll give my feedback. Thanks anyways.

Result on Kemulator: Nothing wrong so far. No missing files.
    Result on Nokia 6131: Fail. Out of Memory Error
    Last edited by elmind; 03-08-2010 at 03:46 PM.

8. Default

Black.and.White.Adventure.S60v3.176x208.Translated .by.Syeswr.PROPER-ANiMeX

It is a special black and white not only the world, where only black and white, justice and evil. In order to save his girlfriend, black and white black and white soldiers in the section between the non-wandering. The titles of the map design unusual subtlety, press 0 key to black and white can switch between the map. Strange game concept, design clever, worthy of the best ideas for this year's game.

(Sorry for the google translation..)

This is a game where you must go to the door to finish each level.

Fully translated by Syeswr from Chinese to English.
    Proper by ANiMeX

Credits goes to Syeswr for translating the game and don't forget me for making a PROPER release.