Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Erh.... i shot 5 rounds at that hanging meet actually

2. Default

ye ryan thats true haha

I just finished the weirdest game of my life. The ending was total crap and the whole game was complete mental torture due to its difficulty level but it was a game that u'd love to play till the end. But it has zero replay value and i m happy to have deleted this game and out of my mind until SH3 comes out

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare Log in to see links
    They should make Dino Crisis for mobile...
    it exist u know...

i hav it on my phone...

Dino Crisis 3D...

Ah, could you show some screenshots? And whats it like?
    i think its even posted in gallery if not i'll post it here but graphics ain't something

Too right, it was kinda easy though I have to admit... I prefered Silent Hill 1, better story, more scarier, and it was longer and harder. Silent Hill 2 was kinda short...

Safe
    you said you have w200 how come you played silent hill 2 then
    maybe over sjboy chinglish

The game works on 128x160 you know...

whats sjboy chinglish?
    improved version of sjboy which supports some 3d games

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Godgamer91 Log in to see links
    Erh.... i shot 5 rounds at that hanging meet actually
    Shoot the Net ABOVE the meat. The crosshair will turn red.

You know what's the most annoying thing? I "used" the gun on the net and Vincent' didn't even say anything about shooting it.

I thought it wasn't possible, but it seems I underestimated the game mechanics and logic. I thought my gun only worked on monsters.

In this game, you have to check EVERY SINGLE DAMN DETAIL. I mean, tons of people couldn't even find the slot after putting the doll in the cage!

Also, this game sucks donkey balls. The Otherworld was crap. It was just the SAME corridors but just reddish. There was NO peeling paint or blood or IRON doors.They were the same damn wooden doors. Only the rooms were messed up, and there was stuff "moving" in the rooms than the last game, but still, sucks and not enough.

The first game at least had bloody walls and iron doors and creepy rooms. It was in an Orphanage! It had a girl sticking out of a wall! And I think it's scarier, because it was ALESSA's nightmare, whereas in the hospital, it's an emo goth kid Lucas's nightmare.

The first game suffered from LAGS and LONG LOADING TIMES when moving from CORRIDOR TO CORRIDOR. At least in the second game they fixed it and made it more first person.

Quote Originally Posted by TerrawindX2 Log in to see links
    Shoot the Net ABOVE the meat. The crosshair will turn red.

You know what's the most annoying thing? I "used" the gun on the net and Vincent' didn't even say anything about shooting it.

I thought it wasn't possible, but it seems I underestimated the game mechanics and logic. I thought my gun only worked on monsters.

In this game, you have to check EVERY SINGLE DAMN DETAIL. I mean, tons of people couldn't even find the slot after putting the doll in the cage!

Also, this game sucks donkey balls. The Otherworld was crap. It was just the SAME corridors but just reddish. There was NO peeling paint or blood or IRON doors.They were the same damn wooden doors. Only the rooms were messed up, and there was stuff "moving" in the rooms than the last game, but still, sucks and not enough.

The first game at least had bloody walls and iron doors and creepy rooms. It was in an Orphanage! It had a girl sticking out of a wall! And I think it's scarier, because it was ALESSA's nightmare, whereas in the hospital, it's an emo goth kid Lucas's nightmare.

The first game suffered from LAGS and LONG LOADING TIMES when moving from CORRIDOR TO CORRIDOR. At least in the second game they fixed it and made it more first person.
    yeah man the first one was scarier and longer. One thing bout SH2 i totally hated was the crappy @$$ ending. I mean after going through all that mental $hit u get to know that vincent is gonna die anyway. This game has been a $hit up my a$$ for too long

10. Default

how do i open karen's office ???

after i open the locker in the real world, the locker in the other world were open right, then, what next ???