Page 22 of 54 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
  1. Default

1. i asked those questions on evolution becuase i honestly wanted to know and because i wanted to show that im not some dumb fanatic who has blind faith and doesnt think. i consider myself a very intellectual person.

2. and it kind of discouraged me from making anymore posts b/c it always happens to where people can bombard a christian standing up for his/her beliefs but once they ask one question everyone starts screaming dont change the subject. i think its fair if i can ask questions. and statements like prove God/Evolution exists/doesnt exist cant be answered. you have to use evidence with the statement. like i did. i gave reasons why i think evolution couldnt be right. i can say God exists b/c i have been healed by a miracle and it changed my life and since then i have felt God's overwhelming love for me. thats my proof He exists. but that will never be good enuf to prove to other people He exists. If you want to truly know if He is there, then with a honest heart (not just asking to prove He doesnt exist) ask Him to show Himself to you.

3. there is a new testament b/c of Jesus. this is a very simplified answer. The old Testament was about the law. the law caused sin. Jesus (the new testament aka the new covenant) came to give life through forgiveness. its complicated you would have to read romans 7 for the full answer.

4. i swear if anyone takes the sniper rifle from the cloud in heaven its spawns on ill kill you. b/c its probably like the sniper in bloodgulch in halo 1 and wont respawn for another 1000 years!

5. i have never claimed to know everything. all of the answers i have given are to the best of my knowledge and my beliefs. if i have given a wrong answer to anyone i am sorry and i pray you can forgive me.

2. Default

lol yer they can evole like pokemon

I have a lot of respect for you Havok.
    It's good to see people living their lives for Jesus.

I myself am a Christian, but as you can see by merely having a look at my avatar and signature, I'm not exactly on the righteous path.

I do, however, take comfort in the fact that I know Him and He knows me.

4. Default

thanks noxide

and about your avatar..nobodys perfect. The Lord doesnt expect us to be. as long as you confess that He died for your sins and believe it with your heart and are truly sorry that you do sin youll be alright.

Quote Originally Posted by havokcrikits Log in to see links
    thanks noxide

and about your avatar..nobodys perfect. The Lord doesnt expect us to be. as long as you confess that He died for your sins and believe it with your heart and are truly sorry that you do sin youll be alright.
    But it doesn't help asking forgiveness if you know that you're going to do the same thing again.

It's like when you smoke straight after a church service.

6. Default

very true dear sir........

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua_pohan Log in to see links
    God sometimes use his people to do things like helping other people...
    Which I can understand, but why is it that the moment a person does something, well, no so rightheous, it was because of his free will, which again was ordained to him by GOD? Why can't a human be held accoutantable for everything he/she does? It's my fault when I "F" up, but it's also because of me why I did something good.

Just like when I glitch to the top of the busted building on crossfire using the rocket launcher trick, then lay down to snipe from a position unknown. It's my decision to do it, even though sometimes my own team kills me because they think it's cheating, when in fact it isn't because everyone can do it!!!!!! STOP KILLING ME

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ninerca Log in to see links
    Which I can understand, but why is it that the moment a person does something, well, no so rightheous, it was because of his free will, which again was ordained to him by GOD? Why can't a human be held accoutantable for everything he/she does? It's my fault when I "F" up, but it's also because of me why I did something good.

Just like when I glitch to the top of the busted building on crossfire using the rocket launcher trick, then lay down to snipe from a position unknown. It's my decision to do it, even though sometimes my own team kills me because they think it's cheating, when in fact it isn't because everyone can do it!!!!!! STOP KILLING ME
    God doesnt make anyone do good either. He tells us what he wants us to do. we only use our free will to listen to what He wants us to do. so in a way we still are accountable for what we do, good and bad. its just like in everyday life...ive noticed when your at work for example...that you can go out of your way to do a extra good job and not even get a thank you but the first time you mess up u get jumped on. just the way the world works i guess....

9. Default

Hows the thread going? I've gonna be very busy these two weeks so not much net-time, so no arguing please.

Seems good though.

Safe.

10. Default

still calm nightmare...surprisingly lol...good thread tho