Page 19 of 54 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ninerca Log in to see links
    But it IS in fact how GOD made us, because he gave us the power of FREE WILL... which is the ability to do whatever we damn well please...
    which goes back to what i said before...God gave us freewills to love Him willingly. if with our will we choose to go against Him then its our own fault we dont get to go to heaven. well im gettin off of work so ill talk to you peoples later

2. Default

MORRRRRTAL KOOOOMBAAATT!!
    haha

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by havokcrikits Log in to see links
    which goes back to what i said before...God gave us freewills to love Him willingly. if with our will we choose to go against Him then its our own fault we dont get to go to heaven. well im gettin off of work so ill talk to you peoples later

So, the free will is for the purposes of loving HIM willingly? Sounds a bit selective and close-minded, like using "The Force" and going to the DARKSIDE...

I want to use MY free will for killing that 42 oz. beer bong without blowing chunks, and lasting long enough for the lady to reach her big "O"...
    Last edited by Ninerca; 01-07-2008 at 10:00 PM.

4. Exclamation

Go created everything right? God created all the angels in heaven right? Which means God created lucifer and when he develepod free will (by basically saying why is god calling all the shots in heaven and the angels have no input just no choice to do god's bidding)he was cast out and sent to hell(which may or may not be earth depending on your interpretation).
    If he/she is an almighty all knowing all powerful being, then he/she must have foreseen what lucifer was going to do before he/she even created the angels? Therefore he/she sees humans as play thing for him to toy with via one of his angels!

sorry God vreated everything....................

created..............................(I'm getting tired !)
    Last edited by Mark; 02-07-2008 at 09:46 PM. Reason: Triple post

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lazyitus Log in to see links
    Therefore he/she sees humans as play thing for him to toy with via one of his angels!
    TOY? I AIN'T NO TOY! Well, there is one toy I WOULD be, a female toy...

6. Default

7. Default

So, the free will is for the purposes of loving HIM willingly? Sounds a bit selective and close-minded, like using "The Force" and going to the DARKSIDE...

I want to use MY free will for killing that 42 oz. beer bong without blowing chunks, and lasting long enough for the lady to reach her big "O"...
    THAT is funny

8. Default

ok i have a question. if our evolution was because of mutations in genetic material then does that mean that going from a single celled organism to what we are now would be saying our dna is nothing but many many genetic mutations?

i also have some questions about the cave men fossils scientists have used to draw a line from us back to apes. if evolution occurs because of mutations, then the organism that had the mutation would have to have offspring. it would also mean that the gene with the mutation would have to be passed on. here are my questions.

how can they prove that the fossils they dug up had babies to pass on the mutations that lead to us? also how can they prove that the organism they dug up passed on the specific mutated genes to cause change in the species?

9. Default

ok i have a question. if our evolution was because of mutations in genetic material then does that mean that going from a single celled organism to what we are now would be saying our dna is nothing but many many genetic mutations?

i also have some questions about the cave men fossils scientists have used to draw a line from us back to apes. if evolution occurs because of mutations, then the organism that had the mutation would have to have offspring. it would also mean that the gene with the mutation would have to be passed on. here are my questions.

how can they prove that the fossils they dug up had babies to pass on the mutations that lead to us? also how can they prove that the organism they dug up passed on the specific mutated genes to cause change in the species?

My head just exploded

10. Default

My answer to all of your questions: What is ALEX TREBEK (Jeopardy)