Question Ranking Criteria

What are the Rankings criteria, so a user to keep getting more Stars, and new Names!

I mean, how many RPs a user has to have to be a Senior member ?
    ...also the same question for the other names...etc!

The only way to gain more stars is to earn more reward points. Reward Points are earned by uploading to our public downloads gallery. We will post an FAQ regarding RP and what each upload is worth in the coming days.

Reward Points below 1000 do not affect your status as senior member etc; your post count only has an affect on this. Once you exceed 1000 RP and remain active, you receive "Site Contributor" status.
    Last edited by Mark; 25-06-2008 at 11:17 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    The only way to gain more stars is to earn more reward points. Reward Points are earned by uploading to our public downloads gallery. We will post an FAQ regarding RP and what each upload is worth in the coming days.

Reward Points below 1000 do not affect your status as senior member etc; your post count only has an affect on this. Once you exceed 1000 RP and remain active, you receive "Site Contributor" status.
    1000? Damn! I guess the 330 ABSOLUTELY AMAZING ringtones I've uploaded just isn't enough is it? I better get to work. (sarcasm)

OK, thank you for your help!

I'm waiting for this FAQ to be posted in Forums soon enough!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by No1Eye Log in to see links
    OK, thank you for your help!

I'm waiting for this FAQ to be posted in Forums soon enough!
    or you can just click the FAQ link

http://forum.mobiles24.com/faq.php

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird Log in to see links
    or you can just click the FAQ link

http://forum.mobiles24.com/faq.php
    I already checked this specific FAQ, but there is no information posted for the thing i asked in my first post!

Thank you!