Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
  1. Default Droid X problem with downloading ringtones

I have a Droid X and have been able to download a few songs but have been able to use only some as ringtones. So I've done something right a few times but can't ID what that is so I can be consistent. Here's what happens:

The song downloads and when it's finished, I should be able to hit the menu key and select the "use as ringtone" option. The problem is that sometimes, after the song downloads, the window closes immediately and I never get the opportunity to press the menu key. This happens time and time again to the point where I finally give up. What makes this work some of the time and not work some of the time?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. Exclamation trouble downloading

I have the Rumor Touch from Virgin and I downloaded ringtones to my PC then transfered them via USB. Now they're on my phone but it says the format isn't accepted, I'm not sure how to fix that or get them onto my phone in a playable format. Any ideas?

3. Default help

I have the samsung restore from virgin mobile. I can download using the wap.mobile24 site on my phone. once it downloads it plays I just can't find the ringtones I downloaded an ideas??

4. Default

I'm somewhat surprised at not finding my phone mentioned on this list.

I'm using a Sanyo Katana LX. Not the most advanced phone, but it's been doing pretty good for my needs. I recently activated the data services through my carrier, and decided to see what I can do with it. In the process of looking for ring-tones, I found this site. Browsed a little, registered, etc.

So, I've selected a ringtone. I went to the mobile site on my phone's browser, entered the download code, and selected the "Download Now" link. The browser showed some transfer activity for about 3-4 seconds, then stopped. Nothing had changed; my content folder is still empty.

I don't have the option of transferring any files from my PC directly to the phone, because it wasn't designed to allow it. In light of this, what are my options?

5. Unhappy Hi

I am having trouble downloading. Every time I try it says I am not loged in. And doesn't download?

6. Default skype

i tried to download skype (my phone is a nokia c3-00).. then all of my application, themes, text messages and some of my contacts got deleted.. what is the cause.. is there a chance so i can get those things back?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by christinakeri Log in to see links
    i tried to download skype (my phone is a nokia c3-00).. then all of my application, themes, text messages and some of my contacts got deleted.. what is the cause.. is there a chance so i can get those things back?
    Don't think there's much hope. Have you tried plugging it in via USB to your PC? Seeing if you can recover any that way?

8. Default

Hey Karl,
    I am experiencing problems with creating ringtones here when I try uploading to create it takes forever loading the tone. I have to refresh and redo it 10 times before it actually creates it. Also I can't play songs on m24. It takes forever to load it. Is it the browser issue or just the site bug? Please can u fix this issue!

Regards,
    Kewlz

Problems Downloading / Setting MP3 Ringtones
    Read here...
    http://forum.mobiles24.com/threads/9...-MP3-Ringtones

AND/OR

Problems Downloading:

Select "Download this item"

Then a Window will pop up and Select Download...

10. Default

I haven't fully used mobile 24 cause I just found out about mobile 24