Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Default

i no u can set a ringtone for a contact, but can you set a message tone for a contact?

cheers

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jmac014 Log in to see links
    i no u can set a ringtone for a contact, but can you set a message tone for a contact?

cheers

Yes of course you can if your model gives you that option, i know mine does C902

3. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by amaway Log in to see links
    Yes of course you can if your model gives you that option, i know mine does C902
    sorry i didnt post my model (im such an idiot..)
    umm do u no if it can for the w910i?

cheers

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jmac014 Log in to see links
    sorry i didnt post my model (im such an idiot..)
    umm do u no if it can for the w910i?

cheers
    Sorry you do not have the option with the w910i, only ringtone and picture options are available

5. Default

V3 Razor ATT/Cingular....Page cant be displayed. Contacted them and they HAVE NOT disabled anything for this site...

6. Default

From Cingular themselves this is what they said

Jodie Hayes: Thank you for being patient. I am not finding anything on that provider. If you can access the Media net on your phone, the issue will be with the website. I understand that you have talked to the websites customer service, but if the service had been disabled you would not be able to access the internet.

7. Default

i have a nokia 6215i.

i can download ringtones and save them.

but my only problem is now verizon doesn't directly send them to your phone anymore.

so i attach them to an email send to Log in to see links and it sends me a message back immediately where the title is "undeliverable message" and reads... "Message could not be delivered to mobile.Error: Wap Encoding Error"

any ideas?

ryanfoley10, have you tried sending from another e-mail provider?

9. Default

wow i can't believe i didn't think of that haha.

thanks so much man.

10. Question TMobile Nokia 6133

I have no problems downloading the free ringtones to my phone. My problem arises when I try to use the ringtone as a ringtone. It won't let me. Also, tried to send to my email to resend, blah blah - won't let me do that either. So, in essence, if I can't figure out how to use these ringtones as ringtones, I'm just going to have a bunch of sound clips on my phone just taking up space. Any help?