Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Here's a short tutorial on how to transfer ringtones to the Palm Pre:

1. Connect the Palm Pre to your computer via USB Cable
    2. When the 3 buttons pop-up on the handset, select "USB Drive"
    3. A new drive will appear on your computer, open it and navigate to the audio folder, then drag & drop the ringtone into that folder
    4. On the handset, launch the "Sounds and ringtones app", select Ringtone, click add, and select the audio file you want to use as your ringtone.

2. Angry cant download ringtones

I have a Sony 2700 and have downloaded ringtones b4 but now all of a sudden i receive a message saying "page you requested cannot not be displayed." I am very disappointed because this is where i get a lot of cool ringtones. I want this fixed!!!

3. Angry

I hav the new Lg Xenon the model number is GR500.
    So i have other ringtones ive got from other people b4 and theyre in the mp3 format and my phone lets me use them as ringtones. the ones i download from this site are also mp3 format but it wont let me set them as ringtones! wat do i do!!!

Your phone may be restricted to ringtones under 300 kb. This tutorial will help you to shorten or lower the quality of the MP3.

5. Default

I Have ringtones that are 40 seconds long which i can set as ringtones and that 1 i downloaded from here is 30 seconds and it still wont work

Where did you get the 40 second ringtones from and which network provider are you with?

Numerous other people have the same problems here:

7. Default

I have the LG Vu with AT&T carrier, and can't download MP3's from WAP to phone whereas I can DL from another site.

8. Default

Hi, I have a Motorola Hint with Metro PCS... I go as far as downloading the ringtone, but when it shows to play the song, it doesn't play, and I don't know how to get it to my songs list. thx

9. Default Helio Ocean

Help I Have A Helio Ocean Cell Phone Device And I Downloaded A Few Ringtones But I Cant Access The Ring Tones To My Cell Phone...how Do I Do That?

Brada From Hawaii

10. Question not sure how to download ringtones 2 my LG TRITON.

im first time user & need 2 knw how to get ringtones that have been downloaded from site 2 my fone. Followed site directions yet still havin problms.