Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Unfortunately, we are experiencing problems with our premium section affecting users in the US, which is currently out of our control.
    Last edited by Karl; 08-09-2009 at 12:44 AM.

2. Default

wen i download from the free section the files are like in some weird format not .jar. i downloaded from this site like 2 months ago and it was fine then like a few days ago i tried downloading a game, inside the winrar file was a .mf file and .class files. plz help me and tell me wat to do to get em into .jar files.

3. Default

thanx Karl for the useful info on file transfer for samsung phones...
    Last edited by saadia_salam; 09-09-2009 at 03:10 PM. Reason: misprint

4. Default

I just picked up a samsung vice with virgin mobile, and whenever I try to access the WAP link it just says access denied. Any suggestions?

5. Smile download failed!

New to the site tried to download mp3 ringtones to Samsung messager II SCHR560 by wapsite ID. for download then says download failed. However when i went to test was able to get demo.???? Anyone have any suggestions? It would be greatly appreciated!!

6. Default

hey i was wondering if you could help me i tryed to download a ringtone for my iphone my when i got on the WAP download on the phone i put all my details in n signed in and gave the code and then it just played the song it didnt download or send it to my phone i would realy like to know how its done if you could help would be great thanks

7. Default

i have a lg rumor with virgin mobile and when i enter the code to download a ringtone it says page cannot be displayed plz help mee

8. Default downloading

I have a Samsung SGH-A237 through AT&T...other wap applications and downloads work fine...nothing is disabled...when i click to download ringtone..i get message saying "requested page cannot be displayed". i can download ringtones from other sites with no problems.......

9. Default

How can i download when i try to download it say to me log in but i already in

10. Default

Hi, I just got an LG Tritan from US Cellular and I'm trying to use this site to get MP3 ringtones. I uploaded my mp3 to this site then went to the WAP site on my phone, punched in the code, then when I click on the download link nothing happens. I mean absolutely nothing, no error messages or anything. Any help as to why that is would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.