Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. Default downloading/installing games

Hi all! I have an LG Dare on Verizon (booooo....I know) I am having problems downloading/installing games from this site to the phone. When I took the phone test, I was able to download/play the mp3 demo, but NOT the midi. The phone would read "connecting" for about 1-2 seconds then stop.

The same process happens when I try and download a game directly to the phone. I've tried downloading games to the pc and sending them over via bluetooth, but the phone reads, "file unsupported by the phone. Save it to external memory?" (this happens with both the .jad and .jar files)

Can anyone decipher what I am doing wrong? Is it just dumb Verizon at work again?

Thanks to all who help!
    -Dave

Hi Dave, Unfortunately, the LG Dare only supports BREW Games. It does not support Java (J2ME) Games. As for FREE BREW games, I'm afraid you won't find many, because the cost of developing BREW games costs thousands of dollars, so developers won't release their games for free.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Log in to see links
    Hi Dave, Unfortunately, the LG Dare only supports BREW Games. It does not support Java (J2ME) Games. As for FREE BREW games, I'm afraid you won't find many, because the cost of developing BREW games costs thousands of dollars, so developers won't release their games for free.
    Thanks Karl....unfortunately, that's what I was afraid of. That's what I get for getting a Dare.

4. Default

I am new to this site and I have no idea how to download anything!! I have a Nokia 2760 and t-moble service.How do I begin, help would be much appreciated!
    Last edited by Starburst08; 27-03-2009 at 01:34 AM.

5. Default Same problem as everyone else cant download

Well after trying a few days , using an old Samsung A950 with Telus , i get the page site up , select download , enter number then i get error unable to show page , i have ask Telus Data Support who told me they dont block anything so it must be an error on the WAP site themselves , weird , i read the thread and this is a very vast and wide issue lately .

6. Default how do i

i have the samsung messager how d i get the ringtones???/

7. Default

why won't free omnia games download to my pc?

8. Unhappy

i need a stright download to my phone cuz it doesn't have a USB to link to the computer it a Samsung SCH-U340 from Verzion

9. Smile

Hi, I have a Samsung Finesse phone through Metro PCS. When I go through the WAP site, after entering the song download code, it takes me to a blank screen & the ringtone plays but when I go to save - it gives me an error message that says - item not saved permissions denied

This is a new phone for me, so Im not sure if its something Im doing wrong or maybe my phone isnt compatible.

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated, thanks so much!

10. Default New and need a little help please

I have a Samsung Instinct through sprint. I get all the way to the download by ID and then after the code goes in, I get "The requested page can not be displayed. Would it be because of Sprint or what?