Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Unhappy

i need a stright download to my phone cuz it doesn't have a USB to link to the computer it a Samsung SCH-U340 from Verzion

2. Smile

Hi, I have a Samsung Finesse phone through Metro PCS. When I go through the WAP site, after entering the song download code, it takes me to a blank screen & the ringtone plays but when I go to save - it gives me an error message that says - item not saved permissions denied

This is a new phone for me, so Im not sure if its something Im doing wrong or maybe my phone isnt compatible.

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated, thanks so much!

3. Default New and need a little help please

I have a Samsung Instinct through sprint. I get all the way to the download by ID and then after the code goes in, I get "The requested page can not be displayed. Would it be because of Sprint or what?

4. Unhappy

i have the palm pre new phone for sprint anyone know how to get ringtones to the phone????

Here's a short tutorial on how to transfer ringtones to the Palm Pre:

1. Connect the Palm Pre to your computer via USB Cable
    2. When the 3 buttons pop-up on the handset, select "USB Drive"
    3. A new drive will appear on your computer, open it and navigate to the audio folder, then drag & drop the ringtone into that folder
    4. On the handset, launch the "Sounds and ringtones app", select Ringtone, click add, and select the audio file you want to use as your ringtone.

6. Default Helio Ocean

Help I Have A Helio Ocean Cell Phone Device And I Downloaded A Few Ringtones But I Cant Access The Ring Tones To My Cell Phone...how Do I Do That?

Brada From Hawaii

7. Question not sure how to download ringtones 2 my LG TRITON.

im first time user & need 2 knw how to get ringtones that have been downloaded from site 2 my fone. Followed site directions yet still havin problms.

8. Exclamation Games

I have a Kyocera Neo and I want to know how do you get the games on there and where do you find them once they're on the phone

9. Angry cant download ringtones

I have a Sony 2700 and have downloaded ringtones b4 but now all of a sudden i receive a message saying "page you requested cannot not be displayed." I am very disappointed because this is where i get a lot of cool ringtones. I want this fixed!!!

10. Default

I have a Samsung A177 (not the a117) and AT&T service. I get the error message after going thru the site online from the phone, typing in the code and entering. It says Requested Page Cannot Be Displayed.

Download using the Download to PC option and transfer via USB cable or Bluetooth.

This is one of the options mentioned in the first post. How do you use bluetooth to transfer a ringtone from your PC to your phone?