Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
  1. Default

I'm having problems downloading ringtones to my Virgin Mobile Rumor 2. I get the "http error 406--not acceptable." Is there a way to work around this? I have a micro sd card, but no data cable. Thanks for any help!

2. Default

Great site! I have a iphone 3gs and just downloaded a couple of ringtones, they seem to of downloaded ok, but im not sure where they have gone, anybody with any ideas? Bit of a noobie and its a new phone..Thanks

3. Default

Im haveing problems downloading ringtones.
    My carrier is Cricket, and I think my phone is A300 I think. (Sorry, Im still kinda new to this.)
    Every time I go to download it says -Error: Document to large -
    It only says that its 130KB, and Ive downloaded other files WAY bigger then that.
    If you guys can help, I will appreciate it!
    Thanks

4. Default How do I get my ringtones

I am having problems finding my phone model on mobile24.com. My phone is a Metropcs ZTE. How do I find it and download ringtones to my phone.

-Kenya

5. Default

Hi. I have problem with downloading ringtones. Can someone help me? when i try to download always is the same error " the requested item could not be loaded" my phone is sony ericsson w995.
    If u gus can help me i will appreciate. Thanks

6. Post

i neede help downloading bubble blast 2 to my pc

7. Default

Hi, i used nokia 2730 classic and i can't download anything in my mobile. So plz help meFor mobile downloading

8. Default nice ringtone if I could hear it

worked great and all- I have a Samsung gravity 2- turned up all the way- this ringtone so weak can't even hear it. thanx

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by trailsillustrated Log in to see links
    worked great and all- I have a Samsung gravity 2- turned up all the way- this ringtone so weak can't even hear it. thanx
    Maybe you could open it in Audacity or something and turn up the volume of it?

10. Default

I'm having the same problem as anthropophagus, only I have an iPhone 3G. I read the beginning of the post, but wasn't quite sure if it meant the iPhone can't use these ringtones without all that extra hassle. Can someone clarify for me please?

Thank you.