Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

i try but i take this message:this java file is not offered by lg electronics.

That probably means that the game doesn't support your phone, or your mobile service provider blocks the installation of 3rd party applications.

3. Default

then do you know any games to support wth my phone?

4. Default

hey ive tried this......... and got all the way upto opening the program where this message popped up

The MIDlet could not be instantiated:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

Happend with 2 different games.

Can someone help please?

5. Default

have anyone use with bluetooth device to transfer games?

6. Default games

I followed all the instructions and I managed to copy games in the java folder in pc which apears in content bank.But I tried to download them to my phone and says that the file must not be larger than 50 kb.why?please help me

7. Default

Tks Karl, i can't install java the way you explained, but I've done it other way, I can explain if you want, but it's very easy.

Ok, some of games/apps work, other can't install... The biggest problem is that the touch pad doesn't work, only the directional pad and the "OK"... Can you tell me/us what to do, so I can use the "options", "back" or "exit" on the java games/apps? It's a bit annoying that I've to close the app on the red side key and have to start the app again if I just wanted to go back...

8. Default help needed

hey guyz juz wondering...i hav understood the steps to install the games to the chocolate phone but can this be done with a bluetooth stick also??
    if so can sum1 post how 2 do it please
    wb thanx...

9. Default

You can move the *jar and *jad files do the folder "others" or smthg like that... go to that folder ant try to run it, it will probably start the installation...

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by KikoSuarez Log in to see links
    Tks Karl, i can't install java the way you explained, but I've done it other way, I can explain if you want, but it's very easy.

Ok, some of games/apps work, other can't install... The biggest problem is that the touch pad doesn't work, only the directional pad and the "OK"... Can you tell me/us what to do, so I can use the "options", "back" or "exit" on the java games/apps? It's a bit annoying that I've to close the app on the red side key and have to start the app again if I just wanted to go back...
    Can someone answer me.. ?