Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Default Unknown error

If i try to download java files to my mobiel with LG Contest Bank i get a Unknown error :S

P.S. Dutch too

2. Default dare

how can i get these java apps to work on my new lg dare??

3. Default

i just want to ask, when i am transferring file from the lg contents bank to my cellphone it always says "timeout" or "unknown error" i always have this problem. but when i try to transfer ring tones and wallpapers i can get it.. no problems had occurred. pls help how can i transfer games. are there any other methods to transfer games..

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by faye_pipay11 Log in to see links
    i just want to ask, when i am transferring file from the lg contents bank to my cellphone it always says "timeout" or "unknown error" i always have this problem. but when i try to transfer ring tones and wallpapers i can get it.. no problems had occurred. pls help how can i transfer games. are there any other methods to transfer games..
    I have the lg kg800 to but its **** so i use my old SE for games. dont wast youre time on that piece of **** chocolate.

5. Default How to install java games on LG KU990 Viewty

i downloaded some .jar n .jad games...but i cant play it on my hp...
    can u show me the steps to install the game?

6. Default City Bloxx to my nokia 6300

Good day to everyone!

I have installed City Bloxx to my nokia 6300 phone but when I open the game, it says "invalid application". Please help advise what to do. Is the game compatible to my nokia 6300? Need your help, anyone, please.

Thanks in advance!

7. Default dang

wonderin if theres a similiar process for the lg VX10000 (lg voyager)

8. Default

Can anyone tell me how to install games onto my LG Lotus? Please i need help i can't get any to work. Thanks

9. Default

I just got the LG Dare (VX9700) and I use a SD card to transfer media to my phone. I'm not sure exactly how to install games on there. They don't use Java, they use Brew Log in to see links - If anyone knows how to install games, let me know. Thanks

10. Default

well I've changed the config.ini and in contents bank a tab under the other media signs of java has appeared and I've got some of the games you said but when I try to download to the phone (which is a kg800) it just says an error has occored
    HEEEELP