Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Default

is there no other way of getting the game into the phone
    i wan play my pokemon T-T and installing the things sure takes a long time

2. Default Help me...

Please, could you tell me how can I installing games on my LG VX8100???
    Please, help me...

3. Default

how bout 4 ku800 lg?plz replzy s soon s possible thanx

4. Default help me please

well, I'm sorry, I'm not english, I'm french, so excuse me if my english is not very good... I juste want somneone help me please, because I have the LG KG800, I have taken some games on this site, Bobby carrot 4 in this case,( 176x200), i can set up the games but when I try to play, it stops at the sound, it's written "do you want music?" and I cannot answer, the game is stopped... Can someone help me please????

(sorry for my english...)

5. Default Games On Lg Kg800

I have an lg kg800 and all i do is use my usb cable and drag the jar file into the other folder on my fone and then instal it from there

6. Default

Hi, does this tutorial also applys to the LG KU800? Which i have.... but it doesnt seem to come bundled with the LG Contents Bank.

7. Default

hey wat s up man

8. Default help

well i do have that problem, the thing is that i did everything its said, and when i connect again and try to transfer the game it says "this game its not offered by lg electronics"

what can i do?

9. Default

go into computer/progamfiles/lggsm look for config (paper w a cogwheel on it) open with notepad and change the phone model to KG800

10. Default Bluetooth

I can not install games, with bluetooth multiplayer. I have the lg ke800 platinum. Er is coming a error.

P.s. I'm Dutch.