Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Create a .jad file using JADMaker and see if that works.

2. Default

the way you say it works but i cant find any games for my mobile.can we try another method and dont use LG Contents Bank?

As far as I know, this is the only way to install games on this phone. Have you tried installing games with a screen resolution of 176x220?

4. Default

ok i will try it and tell you.

5. Default

i try but i take this message:this java file is not offered by lg electronics.

That probably means that the game doesn't support your phone, or your mobile service provider blocks the installation of 3rd party applications.

7. Default

then do you know any games to support wth my phone?

8. Default games

I followed all the instructions and I managed to copy games in the java folder in pc which apears in content bank.But I tried to download them to my phone and says that the file must not be larger than 50 kb.why?please help me

9. Default

Tks Karl, i can't install java the way you explained, but I've done it other way, I can explain if you want, but it's very easy.

Ok, some of games/apps work, other can't install... The biggest problem is that the touch pad doesn't work, only the directional pad and the "OK"... Can you tell me/us what to do, so I can use the "options", "back" or "exit" on the java games/apps? It's a bit annoying that I've to close the app on the red side key and have to start the app again if I just wanted to go back...

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by KikoSuarez Log in to see links
    Tks Karl, i can't install java the way you explained, but I've done it other way, I can explain if you want, but it's very easy.

Ok, some of games/apps work, other can't install... The biggest problem is that the touch pad doesn't work, only the directional pad and the "OK"... Can you tell me/us what to do, so I can use the "options", "back" or "exit" on the java games/apps? It's a bit annoying that I've to close the app on the red side key and have to start the app again if I just wanted to go back...
    Can someone answer me.. ?