Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare08 Log in to see links
    Yeah you're right. Actually, I mus apologize to you mon. Mi have worst day ever. Yesterday night spent killin viruses and spyware. And now mi have a awful headache.

Sorry
    No worries mate. Is Bird always the voice of reason on this site? thanks

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare08 Log in to see links
    Mi know gonna stop di ting you hear me? Mi carry on forever!

Joking...

I'll stop. I'll jus listen to my rap instead and start talking American. Hihihihi...
    Cheerio then!!! I'm off for tea and crumpets with the missus! Oh Bloody hell, I've gone and forgot me knickers, I'm naked as the day I was born from the waist down I am! Oh well, I'll be a merry bloke once the missus sees this!

How's my British??? Needs some work to be sure.

3. Default

i find that slighly racist....

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird Log in to see links
    i find that slighly racist....
    That's ok I hope. I'm from Texas n e ways, we all wear cowboy boots and talk like john wayne don't we?

5. Default

well im not from england so i don't talk like that (im not saying that all english people speak like that just the posh ones)

i've got a pretty strong welsh accent

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird Log in to see links
    well im not from england so i don't talk like that (im not saying that all english people speak like that just the posh ones)

i've got a pretty strong welsh accent

What or who is defined as a posh? BTW my great grammy was welsh so I guess your in the homeland brotha!

7. Default

posh, umm upper class people, people who like to look down on people.

(i'm against fox hunting by the way)

8. Default Violence!

The case of three young people found dead in a landfill da Baixada Fluminense on the weekend, after being held by a group of 11 soldiers of the Army, had repercussions in the international press, which, besides playing notes distributed by news agencies, published reports sent by their own correspondents in Brazil.

The site of the British BBC highlighted the protests against the Army and detailed that "many of the Rio slums are controlled by powerful gangs of drug trafficking."

O caso dos três jovens encontrados mortos num lixão da Baixada Fluminense no fim de semana, depois de serem detidos por um grupo de 11 militares do Exército, teve repercussão na imprensa internacional, que, além de reproduzir notas distribuídas por agências de notícias, publicou reportagens próprias enviadas por seus correspondentes no Brasil.

O site da inglesa BBC destacou os protestos contra o Exército e detalhou que "muitas das favelas do Rio são controladas por poderosas gangues do narcotráfico".

Smile

Elodia Ghinescu it was found in Osama Bin Laden hideout
    2080554607_bf87ace4d3_o.jpg

10. Default

R.I.P. George Carlin

Legendary comedian George Carlin died of heart failure Sunday at a California hospital.

Pure Genius he was