Page 33 of 376 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lemmings Log in to see links
    You think? Are you sure?

Now you've made me doubt my love for fast cars and pretty ladies....

NOT!!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links

Now you've made me doubt my love for fast cars and pretty ladies....

NOT!!

Nobody can ever make you doubt that!

3. Default

had to sit thru Twilight again today as i bought it my fiance and she just had to watch it straight away...lol

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gothicvamp1888 Log in to see links
    had to sit thru Twilight again today as i bought it my fiance and she just had to watch it straight away...lol
    does anyone here hate twilight like me?

Just finished watching Day of the Dead.

5. Default

Never seen Twilight, dont think its my type of film. My 7yr old daughter loves it though but she also loves the High School Musical films, theres no accounting for taste

6. Default

talking about accounting for taste,the last film i saw was 'it's a very merry muppet christmas movie'

7. Default

the last movie i watched is bedtime stoties.....im going to wtch monsters vs aliens tommarw nd den 17 again whn it cumz out

8. Default

last movie i watched was Igor...pretty funny......but this weekend i re watched all the Friday the 13th movies all the way from the first one to Freddy vs Jason (thats 11 movies) and then i watched all the Halloweens (8 movies)...good movies.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gothicvamp1888 Log in to see links
    last movie i watched was Igor...pretty funny......but this weekend i re watched all the Friday the 13th movies all the way from the first one to Freddy vs Jason (thats 11 movies) and then i watched all the Halloweens (8 movies)...good movies.
    haha movie marathon great

10. Default

oh yeh.....not gonna get a chance like that again in a while now im back at work.....but i got 6 weeks of hols to use this year so.......may have to do it again soon