Page 95 of 376 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast
  1. Default

just watched six and a half hours ( 1 tv movie and 3 docs) about the Yorkshire Ripper, and some Laurel and Hardy (i just bought the entire collection boxset)

2. Default

Recently i watched Paranormal activity[amazing],exorcism of emily vane,twilight. can't wait to c the latest American Pie-Book of love!!!!

3. Default

Watched Scary Movie...

4. Default

Harold and Kumar....Hilarious!

5. Default

Re-watched 1408...

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

6. Post

Jus watched bucket list, drag me to hell, the unborn and paranormal activity all in one sitting!

7. Talking

New Moon was the lastmovie i saw at the theater. (it suck you can yell at me)
    And i watched American Pie last nite for the 40th time

8. Default

yo vi New Moon, en realidad era lo que se esperaba, muyyyyyy buena

9. Default

been watching tv series more than anything, slowly gettin thru the Laurel n Hardy collection, re watching all the Torchwoods, almost finished the new version of Knight Rider (not as bad as i was expecting), got True Blood to watch, altho i did watch one of my older movies the other night, i fancied something just plain stupid so i watched 'Bogus Witch Project' its worth a laff now and then

Quote Originally Posted by gothicvamp1888 Log in to see links
    been watching tv series more than anything, slowly gettin thru the Laurel n Hardy collection, re watching all the Torchwoods, almost finished the new version of Knight Rider (not as bad as i was expecting), got True Blood to watch, altho i did watch one of my older movies the other night, i fancied something just plain stupid so i watched 'Bogus Witch Project' its worth a laff now and then

Load of the Rings trilogy here and there on TV.