Page 350 of 376 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 3759

Not good, boring.

3. Default

Hugo-

4. Default Looper

Pretty good, I thought.

5. Default

I like sci fi and I like time travel films but I've seen the trailer for looper and I still don't know clearly what it is about!
    I appear to be the target audience for it and I'm thinking other than time travel and sci fi I don't know what it's about so why would I go to see it?
    If they can't encourage me to go see it how are they expecting non sci fi or non time travel fans (ie the vast majority of film fans) to pay for a cinema ticket?

(Could just be a confusing trailer as opposed to a confusing film?!)

6. Default

8. Default

Grey's anatomy <3

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lazyitus Log in to see links
    I like sci fi and I like time travel films but I've seen the trailer for looper and I still don't know clearly what it is about!
    I appear to be the target audience for it and I'm thinking other than time travel and sci fi I don't know what it's about so why would I go to see it?
    If they can't encourage me to go see it how are they expecting non sci fi or non time travel fans (ie the vast majority of film fans) to pay for a cinema ticket?

(Could just be a confusing trailer as opposed to a confusing film?!)
    The film requires a bit of thought at times. You can't just sit there and watch the gunfights without properly watching for the storyline.
    I thought it was a very good film personally, and the storyline was quite good.
    It's not massively confusing, and it does conclude everything nicely for you at the end, so there isn't really anything to not understand.

The start of the film explains roughly what it's about, so you have a good idea within 10/15 minutes.