1. Lightbulb Is it "free"??

It says it's free to download from the internet to my phone by entering my phone #. I want to know is it really free?

Firstly, welcome to the forum.

Secondly, there's no need to start two threads and directly contact us twice asking the same question.

Thirdly, this question is answered in our FAQ. I must emphasise that although we provide our services free of charge, this does not mean to say your network provider/carrier will not charge you for using the "internet" (on your phone) to access our wapsite. If you want to avoid these charges, I advise using our "Download to PC" method.

Thanks

3. Question

how exactly do u download 2 ur PC?

how exactly do u download 2 ur PC?
    Every item in our gallery has a "Download to PC" button, of which is available to our registered members only (such as yourself pixidust). Each member can download as many as 30 files per day. Once downloaded, files can be transferred to your phone via infrared, bluetooth or datacable (whichever your phone supports).

If you have free or reasonably priced internet (wap) access on your mobile phone, I would recommend downloading via our wapsite.

5. Talking

thanx! iv'e been wonderin about that 4 the longest time!