Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw Log in to see links
    But i think you can modd yor xbox and download the games for free from torrents
    True, but I'm funny when it comes to things like that. I don't even overclock my CPU or graphics card unless I really need to.

Arrow

Dosen't make such a big impact on games the overclocking,tried a few times.

Dosen't make such a big impact on games the overclocking,tried a few times.
    I think it depends on your hardware. Games like Oblivion get major performance boosts if you do a bit of tinkering with the GPU.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    I think it depends on your hardware. Games like Oblivion get major performance boosts if you do a bit of tinkering with the GPU.
    Depends on the videocard you have,i have 6600LE 256mb agp 8x,and the overclocking gived be plus 2 frames.

Depends on the videocard you have,i have 6600LE 256mb agp 8x,and the overclocking gived be plus 2 frames.
    I have the 8800 GTS, and when I really rev it up it comes precariously close to the Ultra, but then I need to put my rig in a fridge to keep it cool

6. Default

I tell you what

GRID has to be one of the best racing games i've ever played

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird Log in to see links
    I tell you what

GRID has to be one of the best racing games i've ever played
    That's the "new" Toca isn't it?

8. Default

Personally I would avoid overclocking your system because it overheats and once when I did I found it extremely hard to decrease my systems CPU speed I was just lucky that my computer would stay on for at least two minutes before turning off.

Quote Originally Posted by holdenutes_93 Log in to see links
    Personally I would avoid overclocking your system because it overheats and once when I did I found it extremely hard to decrease my systems CPU speed I was just lucky that my computer would stay on for at least two minutes before turning off.
    You can overclock safely to a certain point, but it doesn't always give you a performance gain.

10. Default

Halo is best game ever made
    Dont agree then you suck
    Dont care if im off topic either lol
    Its uber awesome