Page 63 of 203 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hell97 Log in to see links
    wow are they gonna make jade empire 2 too?
    I'm not sure. I'll have a look.

2. Default

New Midnight Club L.A trailer just released this very minute

and my word it looks good

My fellow gamers, for all of you who enjoyed GTA4 on the console, have a look at this:

Rockstar.jpg

Rockstar gave us a demo of the PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV at Games Convention today, a first look at the game many of us have been enjoying for months on our comparatively underpowered consoles -- but now at higher resolutions. You may know the numbers by now, but if 2560 x 1600 resolution does anything for you, get this game.

What we saw, a Rockstar controlled run through of the memorable "Three Leaf Clover" mission, looked exactly how we remember it, just much, much sharper. Higher resolution textures, crisp anti-aliasing, better streaming and higher draw distances (107% more than the console version) will certainly appeal to the graphics whore in you.

4. Default

I think I may have to upgrade my pc....

5. Default

I cant take it anymore........................................... .......................MUST....................... .....................GET.......................... ..................THIS............................ ................GAME!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AaronVW Log in to see links
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell97 Log in to see links
    I cant take it anymore........................................... .......................MUST....................... .....................GET.......................... ..................THIS............................ ................GAME!!!!!

7. Default

The worst news i ever heard bout a game was this, 'manhunt 2 is'nt going to be released on the pc' oh how i fell in love with manhunt 1, i used to play it for hours and hours and on and on....rockstar was brutal enough to release it on the wii, but they could'nt do it for the pc. WHAT A SHAME!!!

I'm excited about the game all over again. I loved the console version and I'll never have any bad words about it, but the pc version looks set to take the game to a whole new level.

9. Default

Indeed it does

now then who wants fable 2 gameplay?

I DO!!!

enjoy

EDIT: Im getting a 360 on monday just for this game

10. Default

Indeed it does

now then who wants fable 2 gameplay?

I DO!!!

enjoy

EDIT: Im getting a 360 on monday just for this game
    DAmnnnnn i can't waitt, when is it out on the pc?next week? next month?tomorrow? I need it now!!!!!