Page 29 of 203 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    It will be released on PC, XBOX, PS3, Wii etc etc.
    But you have an interesting point.
    Wonder when we will see a single game that'll work on all consoles.
    I read somwhere that it can be done but Microsofoft and Sony don't want this,obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw Log in to see links
    I read somwhere that it can be done but Microsofoft and Sony don't want this,obviously.
    I don't understand why though. Because essentially it's the same as a multi platform game. People with Xbox will still buy it for Xbox, same for PS3.

And the manufacturing and programming costs are going to be much less.

Quote Originally Posted by Slash Log in to see links
    any details on guitar hero aerosmith??
    Doesn't look that good....
    But this is only one review, so don't judge immediately.

gh.jpg

"For those of you who are pressed for time--or simply hate to read--here's an abridged review of the latest Guitar Hero: If you like Aerosmith, you'll like this game. If you don't like Aerosmith, you will not like this game. Even dedicated fans of the group may have trouble rationalizing paying full price for just 41 songs, but while GH: Aerosmith is a little short on content, it's plenty of fun.

There are two versions of the GH: Aerosmith available: One includes just the game, while the other contains a wireless guitar, some stickers, and the game. The guitar is essentially the same Gibson Les Paul that came with Guitar Hero III, only now it comes with an Aerosmith-themed faceplate. Several guitar controllers, such as the official controllers from Guitar Hero II and III, work with the game, as does the Fender Stratocaster from Rock Band"

I don't understand why though. Because essentially it's the same as a multi platform game. People with Xbox will still buy it for Xbox, same for PS3.

And the manufacturing and programming costs are going to be much less.
    The article said that the games will need only a single console,and Microsoft and Sony don't what a collaboration,plus there will be no competition and the graphics will be the same.

The article said that the games will need only a single console,and Microsoft and Sony don't what a collaboration,plus there will be no competition and the graphics will be the same.
    I understand their reluctance to do it, but it would be so much better for the consumer.

I understand their reluctance to do it, but it would be so much better for the consumer.
    Do you think that they think about the consumer or to make money?

Do you think that they think about the consumer or to make money?
    Well looking at what they charged for GTA4 I'd say they're definitely thinking of us

Well looking at what they charged for GTA4 I'd say they're definitely thinking of us
    Well i mean generally,and of course Rockstar improved their GTA franchise along the years because they are the best all round games producers.

Well i mean generally,and of course Rockstar improved their GTA franchise along the years because they are the best all round games producers.
    I was actually being sarcastic . I paid a FORTUNE for GTA4.
    Most I've ever paid for a game to be honest.

That's why I'm slowly but surely moving towards PC gaming.
    I know keeping a PC up to date is also expensive, but in the long run I'll be saving purely on cheaper games.

I was actually being sarcastic . I paid a FORTUNE for GTA4.
    Most I've ever paid for a game to be honest.

That's why I'm slowly but surely moving towards PC gaming.
    I know keeping a PC up to date is also expensive, but in the long run I'll be saving purely on cheaper games.
    Yes it is more expensive,but the quality it's better.