Page 201 of 203 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203 LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2023

Quote Originally Posted by EvilSpaghetti Log in to see links
    Let's try this one...

Looking forward to this.
    Me too.

About the game and some quotes..
    The Last of Us is a genre-defining experience that blends survival and action elements to tell a character driven story about a population decimated by a modern plague. Abandoned cities are being reclaimed by nature and the remaining survivors are killing each other for food, weapons and whatever they can get their hands on. Joel, a ruthless survivor, and Ellie, a brave teenage girl who is wise beyond her years, must work together to survive their journey across what remains of the United States.
    Neil Druckmann: Creative Director and Bruce Straley: Game Director. Turns out that the first was the lead designer of Uncharted 2, and the latter the director of Uncharted 2, and neither worked on Uncharted 3. So where the hell have Naughty Dog got a load of other people from?
    That's right... We have 2 teams at Naughty Dog now and our next game on PS3 is 'The Last of Us' #LastOfUs #naughtydog
    Druckmann:
    "The Last of Us of is Naughty Dog's 4th franchise and the game I've been working on for the last two years."
    Last edited by Paul; 12-12-2011 at 01:16 AM.

2. Default

The graphics on the Vita are amazing...

3. Default

The graphics on the Vita are amazing...

Do you know how much the system and games will cost, Aaron?

4. Default

I don't even know how much of a cost they've estimated yet, if any. Deadmau5 got hold of one last week, and it came in a steel case with padding and locks. So I doubt they've even got to the point of pricing it.

324504_10150433122171806_9980651805_8817402_7868861_o.jpg
    Last edited by Silver; 24-12-2011 at 09:55 AM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlash1980 Log in to see links
    Do you know how much the system and games will cost, Aaron?
    More than a PS3, it's gonna cost about £230-£270 over here the games will probably be around the £40 mark.

6. Default

More than a PS3, it's gonna cost about £230-£270 over here the games will probably be around the £40 mark.
    That just gave me the same look the woman in your sig has on her face.

7. Default

Seriously... March 9th is too far away.

Seriously... March 9th is too far away.
    Oh yes! Can't wait for this too.

I loved the 2nd game.

9. Default

Aye, the second game is amazing... I do hope that Shepard doesn't die in this one, being that it is his/her last one.

PS Vita does look quality. Give it a few months and will be less than 200 with memory card i reckon.

Fifa looks same as it does on the PS3, and Uncharted looks amazing.